ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC pundit who claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation tapped for Intelligence Advisory Board

Yep, you are simple. He didn’t start the thread as you say. You old?
Fair enough. He didn't start the thread. He only defended the nonsense. That's not much on a consolation prize.

And then you came along and decided, for some absurd reason, to white knight for him.

The authenticity of Biden's laptop has since been verified by numerous news organizations, but Bash was among more than 50 former intelligence officials who previously signed a letter dismissing it as Russian disinformation ahead of the 2020 presidential election. The letter was widely spread in the media despite there being no evidence to substantiate their claims.

Full article:
Sounds very trumpian but at the lowest level by comparison.

Fair enough. He didn't start the thread. He only defended the nonsense. That's not much on a consolation prize.

And then you came along and decided, for some absurd reason, to white knight for him.
Link to me “defending” this “nonsense”

Link to me “defending” this “nonsense”
It's post #7 in this thread. But I'm willing to say I was wrong if you say that this whole Hunter thing is nothing but a repackaged butter emails being thrown out there by desperate Republicans.

He answered the question. You didn’t like the answer. Did you ever answer the question?

The authenticity of Biden's laptop has since been verified by numerous news organizations, but Bash was among more than 50 former intelligence officials who previously signed a letter dismissing it as Russian disinformation ahead of the 2020 presidential election. The letter was widely spread in the media despite there being no evidence to substantiate their claims.

Full article:

But that is one of your go to responses, I would love for just one time that people would address the subject at hand instead of being a cop out.
JFC. That a laptop was found somewhere that belonged to the son of the President of the United States? It's a real earth shattering story. Should have cost Biden the election...or something...

Just the level of dumb on so much of the rightwing media borg nonsense.

Reactions: HawkNester
JFC. That a laptop was found somewhere that belonged to the son of the President of the United States? It's a real earth shattering story. Should have cost Biden the election...or something...

Just the level of dumb on so much of the rightwing media borg nonsense.
If it is all nonsense then why does the FBI have it?

If it is all nonsense then why does the FBI have it?
They've had it for nearly 3 1/2 years. If there was anything close to the ridiculous national security threat people like you pretend it to be, I suspect we would have known about it by now.

He answered the question. You didn’t like the answer. Did you ever answer the question?.

What arrests have come from this laptop? What sensitive materials? What classified intel? The FBI has had this thing for three and a half years. So where's the damning info?

They've had it for nearly 3 1/2 years. If there was anything close to the ridiculous national security threat people like you pretend it to be, I suspect we would have known about it by now.
Why won’t they just return it then?

The Biden admin must have seen how Trump's appointees were attacked regardless of how qualified they were and thought..."well if the other side is going to demonize them no matter what, we might as well just install a complete shill willing to lie and cover for us."

They know the media isn't going to hold him accountable.

Calculated, Putin-esque, some might say it's just smart politics.

What arrests have come from this laptop? What sensitive materials? What classified intel? The FBI has had this thing for three and a half years. So where's the damning info?
I don't know. Ask the FBI. Also, I didn't start this thread. Just a preemptive statement before you claim I'm the one that started this.

I don't know. Ask the FBI. Also, I didn't start this thread. Just a preemptive statement before you claim I'm the one that started this.
Semantics aside, "Ask the FBI" is a pretty lame excuse for why this has any real legs.

Semantics aside, "Ask the FBI" is a pretty lame excuse for why this has any real legs.
I never said it had real legs. I don't know. I only jumped in when you kept telling a poster to answer a question they already answered. Are we done now?

"Hunter Biden laptop" is now a magic incantation like "Hillary Clinton emails". That there isn't any substance to it is completely irrelevant to the usuals.

"Hunter Biden laptop" is now a magic incantation like "Hillary Clinton emails". That there isn't any substance to it is completely irrelevant to the usuals.
Benghazi, Butter Emails and Hunters Laptop. The GOP contributions to society since 2009

Reactions: Huey Grey
Oh I dont know. Maybe the presidents son doing drugs with Ukrainian hookers. Wait, we gave how much to Ukraine you say? Always the left proclaiming Trump was doing x,y,z while they are the ones actually doing it. You would think you would see this by now and acknowledge it but we know you wont.

Benghazi, Butter Emails and Hunters Laptop. The GOP contributions to society since 2009
So... my wife joined the cult this spring for some unknown reason. Leads to some pretty "spirited" debates from time to time.

Last nite she was watching Hannity and he seriously had a segment on Clinton's E.mails.

When I predicted we'd see that rehashed in the present scandal surrounding Turd to try and deflect attention... I never really thought the Radical Right would become that desperate.

Update...THEY'RE THAT DESPERATE!

Oh I dont know. Maybe the presidents son doing drugs with Ukrainian hookers. Wait, we gave how much to Ukraine you say? Always the left proclaiming Trump was doing x,y,z while they are the ones actually doing it. You would think you would see this by now and acknowledge it but we know you wont.
The problem for Republicans is that no one gives two shits about Hunter Biden or any laptop story.

It's not a winning political strategy or story. Zero effect on anyone's daily lives.

ZERO!

So... my wife joined the cult this spring for some unknown reason. Leads to some pretty "spirited" debates from time to time.

Last nite she was watching Hannity and he seriously had a segment on Clinton's E.mails.

When I predicted we'd see that rehashed in the present scandal surrounding Turd to try and deflect attention... I never really thought the Radical Right would become that desperate.

Update...THEY'RE THAT DESPERATE!
Are you serious about the wife?!?!? Damn. Good luck and Ts and Ps

The problem for Republicans is that no one gives two shits about Hunter Biden or any laptop story.

It's not a winning political strategy or story. Zero effect on anyone's daily lives.

ZERO!
So....basically like the entire January 6th trial and showbiz production?

So....basically like the entire January 6th trial and showbiz production?
Showbiz production? Radicals are in prison because of Dear Leader promoting the Big Lie. When hearings resume next month, it'll be more people in Turd's inner circle pleading the 5th.

The last six years have been the most destructive since the Viet Nam War as far as dividing this country.

That will be Turd's legacy.

BTW: That next monthly payment to 45"s PAC is due in two days. Just a PSA.:cool:

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Mitch,

Did he sign the letter dismissing it as Russian disinformation?

Did President Biden announce his intention to appoint him to the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board?

So what exactly is the scandal here? I'm sure Biden has also appointed many people who donated to his campaign and likely voted for him. Should we be looking to Fox and their crack investigators to be writing stories for peopleto be outraged by that?

1) this guy shouldnt be appointed to his job.

2) hunter Biden def profited off his father. Which puts him in the same basket as 75% of people with rich parents. To what extent is a little important.

3) hunter being a total degenerate is not automatically corruption. If the link is “we gave money to a post Cold War era Former soviet country turned Ally” you’re gonna have to do a lot better. Let me break it down…. Russia is not America’s friend. Russia is not Ukraine’s friend. America and Ukraine decided to try to be friends in I think 2004 or so. How that automatically has anything to do with Hunter Biden is a little far fetched.

4) it is entirely possible to believe that TFG and his cult have no place in American politics, and that like most career
Politicians, things aren’t so glossy under the veneer with JB.

Showbiz production? Radicals are in prison because of Dear Leader promoting the Big Lie. When hearings resume next month, it'll be more people in Turd's inner circle pleading the 5th.

The last six years have been the most destructive since the Viet Nam War as far as dividing this country.

That will be Turd's legacy.

BTW: That next monthly payment to 45"s PAC is due in two days. Just a PSA.:cool:
Are you saying it wasn't produced by a media group? It was.

Did you check out the ratings or how it affected peoples perceptions of January 6th? You might want to look in to that as that was what the topic was about.

I don't belong to either party and would never give money to a political candidate. I would rather think for myself. It sounds like you are in full "ball coupling" for the dems.

Reactions: Finance85
Hunter can do as much blow as he wants. What's that got to do with me? He has no power. Holds no public position. He is just a private citizen.

It's embarrassing that the Rs keep thinking this story will un-fvck themselves from abortion and Trump. It won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT