ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC pundit who claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation tapped for Intelligence Advisory Board

So what exactly is the scandal here? I'm sure Biden has also appointed many people who donated to his campaign and likely voted for him. Should we be looking to Fox and their crack investigators to be writing stories for peopleto be outraged by that?
It's a non story and is media driven to deflect from the multiple scandals surrounding Turd.

Are you saying it wasn't produced by a media group? It was.

Did you check out the ratings or how it affected peoples perceptions of January 6th? You might want to look in to that as that was what the topic was about.

I don't belong to either party and would never give money to a political candidate. I would rather think for myself. It sounds like you are in full "ball coupling" for the dems.
I'm more "anti Republican" than "pro Democrat".

Reactions: ParkerHawk
No, I can't, actually. If the FBI had just gotten the laptop I would say the jury is still out. But we're going on four years of nothing now.
Isn't it closer to two years? The story broke in 2020, unless the FBI had for two years before the story.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Of course,.. unless the big guy's involvement extended beyond being a clueless Vice Presidential father...
i think you're trying to connect dots that don't exist.

The 24/7 attempt to disparage HB as a means of trying to disparage Joe seems to not be working. I really don't think it affects the mid terms either. And JB won't be running for reelection, imo.

It just seems that the Radical Right is flailing right now when the eyes of the nation are on the upcoming espionage charges.

It's both comical and sad that Republicans can't find a better message.

I post stupid crap? Says all we need to know about you
giphy.gif

No, I'm just contemplating the possible existence of dots that may not yet be public knowledge...
Ah, yes...adopting the Radical Right agenda of creating a scandal where there isn't one.

Remember "Lock her up"? All that time, effort, and $$$ wasted and absolutely nothing criminal ever materialized.

The funniest result was Michael Flynn saying that and he ends up being found guilty. And then needing a pardon.

Ah, yes...adopting the Radical Right agenda of creating a scandal where there isn't one. Remember "Lock her up"? All that time, effort, and $$$ wasted and absolutely nothing criminal ever materialized.

I do remember "Lock her up",.. As I recall, criminal actions materialized, but went uncharged.

I do remember "Lock her up",.. As I recall, criminal actions materialized, but went uncharged.
Whatever, it's clear you're not going to admit Clinton was just an easy target from bitter Republicans.

Those hearings were the definition of "witch hunt" the Trumpsters parrot.

Whatever, it's clear you're not going to admit Clinton was just an easy target from bitter Republicans. Those hearings were the definition of "witch hunt" the Trumpsters parrot.

They found the witch and determined that criminal actions occurred, just chose not to burn her at the stake. Same will happen with Trump,.. The movers and shakers don't pay for their misdeeds.

L oh freaking L. What criminal actions?

If you're gonna start yammering about the private server then you're talking about "criminal actions" committed by about everybody in Washington including all members of the Trump family that served at the White House.

Reactions: MitchLL
They found the witch and determined that criminal actions occurred, just chose not to burn her at the stake. Same will happen with Trump,.. The movers and shakers don't pay for their misdeeds.
Clinton’s actions might have been careless, but there was nothing criminal.

Trump, on the other hand, appears to be in a world of hurt.

Look at things objectively and you'll see what we all see.

L oh freaking L. What criminal actions?

If you're gonna start yammering about the private server then you're talking about "criminal actions" committed by about everybody in Washington including all members of the Trump family that served at the White House.
Yep, he's throwing shit against the wall and nothing is sticking.

From Fox' lips to Rifler's ears.

Last edited:
Clinton’s actions might have been careless, but there was nothing criminal.
James Comey disagrees:
"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

James Comey disagrees:
"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."
Translation...was never going to get a conviction.

So....basically like the entire January 6th trial and showbiz production?

Why on earth prove yourselves so disconnected with reality?

Is your loyalty to a cult more important than your dignity?

James Comey disagrees:
Statutes that everybody in Washington violated. Basically, Clinton didn't follow information security best practices. It was complete bullshit.

Last edited:
Why on earth prove yourselves so disconnected with reality?

Is your loyalty to a cult more important than your dignity?
The "reality" that you speak off is hardly anyone cares about January 6th. Most people with two eyes can see it for what it is.

Statutes that everybody in Washington violated. Basically, Clinton didn't follow information security best practices. It was

How could he make a such a statement without seeing evidence? More hyperbole.

Ah, yes...adopting the Radical Right agenda of creating a scandal where there isn't one.

Remember "Lock her up"? All that time, effort, and $$$ wasted and absolutely nothing criminal ever materialized.

The funniest result was Michael Flynn saying that and he ends up being found guilty. And then needing a pardon.
Whatever, it's clear you're not going to admit Clinton was just an easy target from bitter Republicans.

Those hearings were the definition of "witch hunt" the Trumpsters parrot.
Jesus. Hillary coined the phrase "Vast Right Wing conspiracy" when it came out her husband was banging interns. As if it was them who caused it. Then she has a guy invent a fake dossier of Trump getting peed on in Russia. And you're taking issue with people on the right making up conspiracies WHILE defending the Clintons? LOL...awesome.

Unfamiliar with the so called threat..
Yesterday, Lindsay either stated or tweeted that if criminal charges were leveled at Trump, riots would follow.

Basically encouraging chaos.

Or at least, validating unrest.

The "reality" that you speak off is hardly anyone cares about January 6th. Most people with two eyes can see it for what it is.

The people in your corner doesn't care. The rest (most) of us do. We don't want a dispshit Orange prick organizing tens of thousands to disrupt the Constitutional transfer of power from one administration to another.

To those of you too dumb to know what's going on it's simply noise.

Yesterday, Lindsay either stated or tweeted that if criminal charges were leveled at Trump, riots would follow. Basically encouraging chaos. Or at least, validating unrest.
Okay, well I suspect that's more a potential reality than a threat,.. There are a lot of bat shit crazy people out there and some of the over achievers have been standing fairly close to the edge for awhile now..

Okay, well I suspect that's more a potential reality than a threat,.. There are a lot of bat shit crazy people out there and some of the over achievers have been standing fairly close to the edge for awhile now..
It's a veiled threat, aimed at Merrick Garland. Pure and simple.

I really doubt Garland will be intimidated.

Remember LG's comments about Turd in 2016? What a freaking hypocrite.

This would carry a lot more weight if Grassley wasn't a full bore Trumper himself. He would have had a lot more credibility if he wasn't, himself, actively defending Trump immediately following the "raid" of the ex Prez.
True, but are you saying there are no whistleblowers?

Yesterday, Lindsay either stated or tweeted that if criminal charges were leveled at Trump, riots would follow.

Basically encouraging chaos.

Or at least, validating unrest.
Was it a tweet or statement? Or did someone tell you it was a tweet or statement. Make up your mind. ;)

Reactions: MitchLL
Was it a tweet or statement? Or did someone tell you it was a tweet or statement. Make up your mind. ;)
Appearance on Fox.

Doesn't matter though.

It was incendiary by intention. Another worthless Republican.

Your trolling skills need some work.

Appearance on Fox.

Doesn't matter though.

It was incendiary by intention. Another worthless Republican.

Your trolling skills need some work.
Not trolling mr sensitive. Just figured if you’d seen it or heard it, you’d remember. Especially if it was recent.

ADVERTISEMENT