ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller to speak today!

D7vPn6_WsAAyA3w.jpg

I bet they've had what they're going to say written for weeks, it'll just be a minor tweak at this point.
I can see it now....

Mueller: "All right, I see there has been some confusion, for which I may be responsible. I apologize. What we found is that the president is a slimy, lying traitor who should be shot, but given the laws on the subject, impeachment is all that's possible."

Mueller: "All right, I see there has been some confusion, for which I may be responsible. I apologize. What we found is that the president didn't do anything wrong, much less illegal."

Mueller: "I stand by my report. Thank you for letting me clarify things."

LOL at the thought of all the spinmeisters on both sides working furiously to prepare for whatever he says.
Draft 1) Robert Mueller is a great American hero with unimpeachable credibility and more integrity in his left nut than the entire Republican party has in all their nuts combined.

Draft b) Robert Mueller is a Russian spy, degenerate, and traitor to his country that's been compromised by the evil Trump, Putin, Un axis of evil.

Reactions: timinatoria
I can see it now....

Mueller: "All right, I see there has been some confusion, for which I may be responsible. I apologize. What we found is that the president is a slimy, lying traitor who should be shot, but given the laws on the subject, impeachment is all that's possible."

Mueller: "All right, I see there has been some confusion, for which I may be responsible. I apologize. What we found is that the president didn't do anything wrong, much less illegal."

Mueller: "I stand by my report. Thank you for letting me clarify things."

Response from Trump to all 3:

As I've said all along: No collusion. No obstruction. The real crimes were committed by the other side.

Mueller has already spoken...

if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgement. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Volume II of the report tells all....about a man who acts like he is King without any consideration of the rule of law & the constitution of the United States of America.

Mueller has already spoken...

if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgement. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Volume II of the report tells all....about a man who acts like he is King without any consideration of the rule of law & the constitution of the United States of America.
Except that if Volume II of the report tells that, the paragraph you cited makes no sense whatever.

Big day for DC. One side is going to be absolutely pissed after he speaks. Dont know what side though.
Maybe. It's possible he's simply going to explain why he doesn't want to testify to Congress in public.

He isn't going to say anything that contradicts what he said in his report. He might clarify a few things vis-a-vis the redactions, what he thinks of Barr's decisions, that kind of thing.

The biggest news he could make would probably be to say that Barr misled people with his original memo.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Except that if Volume II of the report tells that, the paragraph you cited makes no sense whatever.

you dizzy ass spin master. Doesn't your neck get sore after spinning & spinning & spinning your head around?

Your President on several occasions did everything he could to obstruct Mueller from investigating his campaign & Russia's involvement (per Mueller)...why Mueller decided to not pursue these violations of the law & constitution is something he will need to address.

if this doesn't bother you...can't help you. Your bias doesn't allow you to be helped. Your President committed crimes against the constitution...(he is lucky he IS POTUS)...if he was a democrat you would be yapping a whole different spin...and I'd be in agreement. Any President (Dem or GOP) that has done what the Con has should have his ass thrown out.
(the) President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred....does this sound like no obstruction?

(the) President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred....does this sound like no obstruction?

Yes,... actually that's exactly what it sounds like...

you dizzy ass spin master. Doesn't your neck get sore after spinning & spinning & spinning your head around?

Your President on several occasions did everything he could to obstruct Mueller from investigating his campaign & Russia's involvement (per Mueller)...why Mueller decided to not pursue these violations of the law & constitution is something he will need to address.

if this doesn't bother you...can't help you. Your bias doesn't allow you to be helped. Your President committed crimes against the constitution...(he is lucky he IS POTUS)...if he was a democrat you would be yapping a whole different spin...and I'd be in agreement. Any President (Dem or GOP) that has done what the Con has should have his ass thrown out.
It's a damned shame you can't read. I would suggest starting by looking up the definition of the word "if."

OK, 20 minutes to go, let's have some specific predictions. I'll go first.

I think Mueller will make it clear that he thinks Trump obstructed justice.

Yes,... actually that's exactly what it sounds like...
tmzs_funny_faces_contest_3_0033_layer_5_full.jpg

Then...wouldn't it state: (the) President’s actions and intent allows us to conclusively determine that no criminal conduct occurred.

Big day for DC. One side is going to be absolutely pissed after he speaks. Dont know what side though.
Put me in the camp that thinks that many words will be spoken, but not much will be said.

Seems like par for the course with politics in general, and this investigation in particular.

It's a damned shame you can't read. I would suggest starting by looking up the definition of the word "if."

sorry Charlie...you are not able to get out of your way..it was the PRESIDENT'S actions & intent that made it difficult...his ACTIONS & INTENT....is obstruction...

President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent (OBSTRUCT ) us ...

sorry Charlie...you are not able to get out of your way..it was the PRESIDENT'S actions & intent that made it difficult...his ACTIONS & INTENT....is obstruction...

President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent (OBSTRUCT ) us ...
You don't even know what I meant by referencing "if," do you?

Then...wouldn't it state: (the) President’s actions and intent allows us to conclusively determine that no criminal conduct occurred.

Mueller wasn't tasked with determining that no criminal conduct occurred. He was tasked with determining if criminal conduct did occur,... and he was unable to do this.

Sort of like my being unable to conclusively determine that you have no pedophilic tendencies doesn't necessarily make you a pedophile....

You don't even know what I meant by referencing "if," do you?

what you meant 'if' ...SPIN...that is what you do isn't it...find the word to spin...
your f'n POTUS obstructed justice by his actions & intent (Mueller give exact details) in his Barr redacted report.

IF you have ever read it.

You really should put the whole quote:

"The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred."

He is describing the evidence they obtained. He did NOT say the Presidents actions prevented them from anything.

nice try though

We'll see if your still a zealot with the results of the current investigation.

Maybe. It's possible he's simply going to explain why he doesn't want to testify to Congress in public.

He isn't going to say anything that contradicts what he said in his report. He might clarify a few things vis-a-vis the redactions, what he thinks of Barr's decisions, that kind of thing.

The biggest news he could make would probably be to say that Barr misled people with his original memo.

That would be the biggest news?

Lol. Barr misleading people is already a foregone conclusion. This is going to be much ado about nothing. As usual. Anyone with half a brain can piece together Trump probably did collude with Russia, whatever that means, and without question obstructed justice. Of course, Trump supporters will fire back with "but Hillary and Obama!" And they would probably be right.

Corruption is ubiquitous on both sides. This has never been about accountability, rule of law, or justice. No, this is (and will always be) about hooray for our side.

I believe without equivocation that Trump is a terrible president and anyone who voted for him in 2016 had lost their damn mind. I would even go as far to say Trump deserves impeachment based on how stupid and flagrant he has been in flaunting his corruption as a public spectacle. He doesn't care because he believes he is above the norms, conventions, and laws of society. He views himself as king issuing edicts with every swipe of the pen on an executive order. He is a paragon of narcissism and borderline personality disorder, which Cemar and his infinite wisdom confuses for being alpha. He is all the things an American should disdain as far as the virtues of the presidency are concerned.

But he is no more or less corrupt than any other POTUS in recent history. In short, this is on the American people. Step One is both sides waking up to just how far this has gone and to vote President Bone Spurs out in 2020. Better yet, nominate a sane Republican to run against Biden or whomever. Otherwise, this is going to be BAU.

Wake the f*** up, America.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT