ADVERTISEMENT

Murray twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing as scholarships. Maybe tomorrow.

Fran must be assuming Bohannon is playing this year or we'll have some attrition after the season like Pemsl or Wieskamp.

Likely still room to take Ogundele or Foster if they commit.

I'm hearing as scholarships. Maybe tomorrow.

Fran must be assuming Bohannon is playing this year or we'll have some attrition after the season like Pemsl or Wieskamp.

Likely still room to take Ogundele or Foster if they commit.

Direct correlation to XF

No one has ever said they had scholarship offers from Iowa and I don't believe they are even ranked with stars as recruits. They played at Cedar Rapids Prairie for a while and I don't remember the team being better than average.

No one has ever said they had scholarship offers from Iowa and I don't believe they are even ranked with stars as recruits. They played at Cedar Rapids Prairie for a while and I don't remember the team being better than average.

They played against West at state one year.

Reactions: JAMAM
Could be Nicholas Baer types.

Both around 6'7". Can shoot the three and run.

I was told they are both taller than that now and can both really shoot but the person that told me that is full of shit. He also said that they may be coming to Iowa on scholarship but again, I don’t trust him any farther than I can throw him.

Reactions: TouchdownMyPants
247 shows both as 6’8 with Iowa offers and two CB predictions to IA from Hawkeye Insider for what it’s worth.

Could mean nothing, 247 probably doesn’t report walk ons as an offer though. At least I suspect not but not sure.

If Fran offers those kids a scholarship he should be fired on the spot. I have always been a Fran supporter, but having 4 open scholarships and filling them with zero players with other P5 offers is pathetic and is completely unacceptable.

IF....IF these guys are scholarship offers and commit to the Hawks....Count me as shocked, but I am anything but an insider and I have only read/seen what is on these boards.

I will honestly be concerned....but I also know that Fran knows talent and recruiting much better than I do...or anyone else here. To say he should be fired immediately is just drama queen stuff because that is not going to happen. Although I don't think they are the talent that we need....they may be outstanding players and we won't know unless the end up playing for the Hawks.

Reactions: iafan44 and JAMAM
I don’t know what’s worse- the idea that the guys behind these handles waste time on this stuff, or that people actually believe them.

I am in the Prairie district. I am in general a Fran supporter but if these guys are being signed to scholarship, that is a huge let down and very questionable based on the handful of games I saw. They better have improved a lot very quickly to be getting scholarships.

They are good shooters and they do have some length and skills but they play soft, they aren’t extremely athletic, and did not value the ball. I could see PWO but at this point they are not worthy of B10 scholarship.

Are people sure they are being offered scholarships or is it a more preferred walk on type scenario?

One of these two accounts is Twins, he's posting about it exactly the same on Fanatic.

It may be true, but if it is Fran should just quit at this point. There's absolutely no reason to offer and accept their commitment during the early signing period unless you are just giving up on recruiting. They may be nice players but come on.

One of these two accounts is Twins, he's posting about it exactly the same on Fanatic.

It may be true, but if it is Fran should just quit at this point. There's absolutely no reason to offer and accept their commitment during the early signing period unless you are just giving up on recruiting. They may be nice players but come on.
Im surprised his other alts haven’t chimed in yet.

What a lonely guy he must be.

Reactions: David1979
And not to say I wouldn't normally be excited for both but for 2020 we've already taken a chance two under the radar guards, if we are then taking the chance on two under the radar wings/forwards it must mean we aren't getting any higher profile guys and are just accepting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT