ADVERTISEMENT

Music City Final Score: Iowa -- 34, Kentucky -- 3

Beattheohiostate

HR All-State
Aug 5, 2022
phoenix, AZ
Labas shows BF what backyard football looks like while the Iowa defense destroys whatever offense Kentucky tries to muster and creates two or three TOs in the process. Lots of people wonder what this season might have looked like if Labas had been the starter from day one. This is all just IMHO, of course. Other opinions may vary.

BTW: The weather forecasts I see suggest that light rain will end well before kickoff, so if the field is covered, the weather--with high temps around 60--shouldn't be much of a factor.

Can I presume you guys would rather lose this game and rip KF and BF or would you prefer to have Labas play well and win the game and then rip on KF and BF?
Personally, I’d rather Iowa lose the game, and everyone rip on John Calipari . . . But each fan base to it’s own!

Hope you are right OP, but even if you are it doesn’t mean Joe was fully ready to go back during the season (I actually was hoping for a QB change after ISU game but it didn’t happen after that probably was too late). But the coaching experts on this board will say that …

I do think Iowa will be extra motivated and play well. I could see a scenario where the score could be a little one sided in Iowas favor but not too likely IMO.

Go Hawks!

Can I presume you guys would rather lose this game and rip KF and BF or would you prefer to have Labas play well and win the game and then rip on KF and BF?

Now you’re talking QB controversy for next season. Probably the second least thing KF needs behind backyard football. KF just can’t catch a break, poor guy.

tenor.gif

Labas shows BF what backyard football looks like while the Iowa defense destroys whatever offense Kentucky tries to muster and creates two or three TOs in the process. Lots of people wonder what this season might have looked like if Labas had been the starter from day one. This is all just IMHO, of course. Other opinions may vary.

BTW: The weather forecasts I see suggest that light rain will end well before kickoff, so if the field is covered, the weather--with high temps around 60--shouldn't be much of a factor.
I don't care who you are that's funny!

we can rip kirk and bri bri after the game, they are the reason why we are in this crappy bowl instead of the rose with 10 wins.

We couldn’t score 34 points if the defense was just a wet paper sack. In that event, I’ll give the points and take the wet paper sack.

Reactions: Fade-To-Black
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT