ADVERTISEMENT

Muslim woman demands a different checker because of checker's cross necklace

Anybody who is more interested in the truth than in sounding like a mouth-breathing idiot by repeating Internet myths looks to Snopes to separate fact from fiction. It's a very well-known source for doing such, but obviously in recent years its fallen into disfavor by the more credulous conservatives because time after time it points out that the silly Internet myths they're repeating are lies.

Thanks for all of this BS.

I hope people are paying attention to you.

I have quoted you so that people can see your "remarks" before you change them.

Thanks for your comments; it helps those who like to use the IGNORE option for idiots like you.

Thanks for all of this BS.

I hope people are paying attention to you.

I have quoted you so that people can see your "remarks" before you change them.

Thanks for your comments; it helps those who like to use the IGNORE option for idiots like you.

I know. I'm sure, it's embarrassing to get caught lying. But from what I've seen from others it appears pretty quickly the embarrassment goes away and you'll continue fabricating stories, treating them as real, and ignoring anybody who calls you out. You'll feel fine.

But you will still be a stupid, ignorant, liar.

I know. I'm sure, it's embarrassing to get caught lying. But from what I've seen from others it appears pretty quickly the embarrassment goes away and you'll continue fabricating stories, treating them as real, and ignoring anybody who calls you ought. You'll feel fine.

But you will still be a stupid, ignorant, liar.

Thanks for continuing to reply. I love it when stupid, ignorant, people like yourself call others stupid and ignorant. I bet you don't even know what "ignorant" means. Yes, I don't think you are capable of thinking for yourself and I think you are quite stupid.

And yes, I have quoited you again. Keep the stupid comments coming.

And I noticed that nobody seems to want to comment about the similar incident that just happened in Australia. I suppose that is a lie, too.

Dear OP, it sounds like you are ignorant about many things: Muslim culture, internet memes, fact checking websites, etc. What you do appear to be an expert on is a bias against Somali immigrants. That tends to be due to ignorance as well. Perhaps you could solve both problems with a bit of education! Have you finished high school? If not, that's a great place to start. From there you can find a local community college and try taking some classes in the humanities. Good luck on your journey.

Dear OP, it sounds like you are ignorant about many things: Muslim culture, internet memes, fact checking websites, etc. What you do appear to be an expert on is a bias against Somali immigrants. That tends to be due to ignorance as well. Perhaps you could solve both problems with a bit of education! Have you finished high school? If not, that's a great place to start. From there you can find a local community college and try taking some classes in the humanities. Good luck on your journey.

Good job with the insults. And people wonder why this country is so divided. If you can't win the argument or if you have nothing to add, you insult.

Care to comment about the similar incident that just happened in Australia? I suppose that is a lie, too.

But hey, just keep ignoring the facts and keep insulting people you disagree with because that obviously makes you feel better about yourself.

Is your self esteem that low? Have YOU completed your high school education?Good luck with that. Hope you graduate soon! Idiot.

A lie too? Well that's progress! At least we acknowledge that the first story was a lie, well done.

^^^ Irony.

Says the guy who is either a liar or who was duped by some dumb tramp hairdresser over a credible source at debunking urban legends. You're so insistent in burying your head in the sand that I am starting to think it is the former.

A lie too? Well that's progress! At least we acknowledge that the first story was a lie, well done.

Again, enough with you cute, smart ass comments.

Why don't you instead comment on what just happened in Australia.

And this Cub Foods incident happened before the incident in Australia.

You don't seem to want to discuss what is going on not only in the United States but abroad.

Says the guy who is either a liar or who was duped by some dumb tramp hairdresser over a credible source at debunking urban legends. You're so insistent in burying your head in the sand that I am starting to think it is the former.

And now you are calling someone you never met a tramp. What does that say about YOU? What kind of person are YOU?

Care to comment on what happened in Australia? Or are YOU going to just bury your head in the sand?

I thought we were discussing what was going on in the US - criminally ignorant people passing on old racist internet memes and defending them with a story about some idiots harassing a train rider across the globe.

Reactions: artradley
anigif_enhanced-15314-1416369810-9.gif

Reactions: BrianNole09
I seriously hope people pay attention to posters like you. Wow. Just wow.
Thanks! I hope you make quick progress in your journey of knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask for more help in the future. I'm sure someone around here probably knows where your closest library is, and that's always good to know on a voyage like yours!

Good job with the insults. And people wonder why this country is so divided. If you can't win the argument or if you have nothing to add, you insult.

But hey, just keep ignoring the facts and keep insulting people you disagree with because that obviously makes you feel better about yourself.

Is your self esteem that low? Have YOU completed your high school education?Good luck with that. Hope you graduate soon! Idiot.

Nice come back, idiot. You are not that stupid, are you?

Well, I think you are.

idiots like you.

stupid, ignorant, people like yourself

^^^ Irony.

Agreed.

Its amazing how you can't have a conversation on here; instead, people start calling people liars and worse. This is what is happening in Washington DC, where Democrats only talk to Democrats and Repubs only talk to Repubs.

There's many reasons why Donald Trump was elected President. People are fed up. And it would be good for all of us to educate ourselves on why people are fed up.

* Unions were fed up with the Democrats; all you have to do is a simple "How Trump won" google search
* People are fed up with our immigration policies
* People are fed up with how we treat our Veterans

Agreed.

Its amazing how you can't have a conversation on here; instead, people start calling people liars and worse. This is what is happening in Washington DC, where Democrats only talk to Democrats and Repubs only talk to Repubs.

There's many reasons why Donald Trump was elected President. People are fed up. And it would be good for all of us to educate ourselves on why people are fed up.

* Unions were fed up with the Democrats; all you have to do is a simple "How Trump won" google search

jlaw-whtvr.gif

Reactions: JWolf74
Are you ever going to post what that one Jew on facebook said about Christmas stuff at stores? Or what any of the Muslim's were saying?

"$8.99 for some tinsel?! You can get a nice cup of matzo ball soup down at Morty's Deli for half that. And have you seen Morty's daughter lately? She's available Avi."

Well, she's free to go someplace else to shop. I'm not sure why this is a thread worthy of HROT.

Nah, of course I do. Any topic to get people to rage against those evil, scary foreign like people.
Actually this is outrage against yhose evil, scary Christians who don’t know their place.

Agreed.

So you're a Trump supporter....surprise, surprise.....

I'll ask my question again. Why do some people in this thread want this story to be true? Why?

And why do you think that a detailed story involving a Somali woman at Cub Foods in Minneapolis/St Paul would no be true? A manager had to get involved and the cashier was reluctant to let him stand in for her.

And why do you not comment on the incident that occurred to someone who was wearing a cross necklace in Australia? In that case, the person was assaulted.

Why don't you want to have a conversation on this? Why do YOU want THESE stories not NOT be true?

Instead, you ignore BOTH stories and just say it must all be lies.

And why do you think that a detailed story involving a Somali woman at Cub Foods in Minneapolis/St Paul would no be true? A manager had to get involved and the cashier was reluctant to let him stand in for her.

And why do you not comment on the incident that occurred to someone who was wearing a cross necklace in Australia? In that case, the person was assaulted.

Why don't you want to have a conversation on this? Why do YOU want THESE stories not NOT be true?

Instead, you ignore BOTH stories and just say it must all be lies.

Because it's a 3rd hand story from someone cutting your hair with no corroboration. My BS detector goes off equally if the roles are reversed and it's a Christian woman refusing to be checked out by a Muslim woman wearing a burka.

Here's the thing, you consistently point out things you disagree with seeing members of the Somali community doing. I don't doubt you see these things, but you have an internal bias. I don't doubt your McD's story, I'm sure it happened. BUT, coming from someone who worked in restaurants for years in white bread Midwest Christian America, this stuff happens all the time. I think you notice it more because they stick out more in your mind.

Asshole doesn't have a race or religion, asshole is universal. Go talk to someone who has worked customer service in a retail store in the Midwest. The people you see doing this, it's not because they're Muslim or Somali or both, it's because they're assholes. Plenty of white Christian assholes as well.

There's really no reason to single out either side.

By the way these are all highly entertaining. I'm singling out the whitey's, but man people get pissed at fast food joints across the board.

Reactions: artradley
Man this guy is super pissed, I don't think he's 100% white, however, he speaks 100% white so I'm counting it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT