ADVERTISEMENT

My 99 year old grandmother beat COVID-19

Kinnick.At.Night

HR Legend
Jun 27, 2018
We found out a couple of weeks ago that she tested positive and had been moved to a quarantine ward of her nursing home in Glens Fall, NY. She never showed any symptoms at all and yesterday, was found to be COVID free. We thought for sure it would be a severe illness for her and possibly end her life. Amazing!

We found out a couple of weeks ago that she tested positive and had been moved to a quarantine ward of her nursing home in Glens Fall, NY. She never showed any symptoms at all and yesterday, was found to be COVID free. We thought for sure it would be a severe illness for her and possibly end her life. Amazing!

Awesome!

I love stories like these.

Congrats to Grandma.

grandma-t-shirt-drink-up-bitches-beer.jpg

Awesome. My wife’s 98 y/o grandfather beat it after they sent him back to the nursing home to die in comfort after a three week battle. Gave him about three days. The family jumped in and said F that, give him Hydroxychloroquine and plasma so against their judgement they were forced to. He bounced back like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction.

Awesome. My wife’s 98 y/o grandfather beat it after they sent him back to the nursing home to die in comfort after a three week battle. Gave him about three days. The family jumped in and said F that, give him Hydroxychloroquine and plasma so against their judgement they were forced to. He bounced back like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction.

If I could give a bonus like for this reference, I would.

Congratulations!

A couple months ago an employee first tested negative then positive in a follow up test.

Last week she tested positive again.

What if she never even had COVID-19? What if the first test was a false positive and you’re giving Grandma way too much credit?

It’s definitely possible. It’s in her nursing home. And she was probably exposed to it at some point, but who knows.

What if she never even had COVID-19? What if the first test was a false positive and you’re giving Grandma way too much credit?

I never thought this was Joe's Place alt handle until this moment.

I can assure you the JP and I are not the same person.

I should have used a sarcasm smiley. It just reminded me of something he would say to defend his precious virus for losing to a 99 year old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT