ADVERTISEMENT

My buddy needs a 170 pounder for his Disney Dual Team.

Jan 16, 2017
I know this is a long shot. My buddy coaches a St. Louis all star wrestling team at Disney Duals in Florida that starts in a couple days. Their 170 +5lbs allowance so 175 pounder got hurt at practice last night. They need a state placer caliber high school aged young man who would be willing to join there squad. It’s in Florida and most of, if not all of the trip would be paid for. This would be a great opportunity for a young man to experience for little to no cost. I assure you my buddy would make sure your kid is in good hands. This wrestler would need to be from Missouri or a surrounding state(Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky or Oklahoma.

Reactions: el dub
I know this is a long shot. My buddy coaches a St. Louis all star wrestling team at Disney Duals in Florida that starts in a couple days. Their 170 +5lbs allowance so 175 pounder got hurt at practice last night. They need a state placer caliber high school aged young man who would be willing to join there squad. It’s in Florida and most of, if not all of the trip would be paid for. This would be a great opportunity for a young man to experience for little to no cost. I assure you my buddy would make sure your kid is in good hands. This wrestler would need to be from Missouri or a surrounding state(Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky or Oklahoma.
Sorry outgrew that weight class years ago. 😟

Reactions: Sullivan and el dub
No offense intended, but a real long shot.

I can't imagine a responsible parent turning over their son to an unnamed party, brokered by an anonymous internet poster to a site referred to as 'the cesspool.'

The screen name Inspiteofourselves can't help either. It smacks of bad judgment combined with lack of self-control.

No offense intended, but a real long shot.

I can't imagine a responsible parent turning over their son to an unnamed party, brokered by an anonymous internet poster to a site referred to as 'the cesspool.'

The screen name Inspiteofourselves can't help either. It smacks of bad judgment combined with lack of self-control.

In his defense, parents do weird things chasing athletic greatness for their children.

But can we talk about how this guy is looking “for a friend” for a young boy of a specific age and weight to take to Disney World? If that’s not creepy AF I don’t know what is.

In his defense, parents do weird things chasing athletic greatness for their children.

But can we talk about how this guy is looking “for a friend” for a young boy of a specific age and weight to take to Disney World? If that’s not creepy AF I don’t know what is.
Well Oprah, there are 7 St. Louis area teams registered for Disney Duals, 2 of which are girls teams.

So it just might be 1 of those 5 boys teams actually has a need just as described by the OP.

Sure, that doesn't seem near as plausible as some Midwest 170 lb male wrestler getting spirited off to some Amsterdam sex ring, but it is possible.............

Well Oprah, there are 7 St. Louis area teams registered for Disney Duals, 2 of which are girls teams.

So it just might be 1 of those 5 boys teams actually has a need just as described by the OP.

Sure, that doesn't seem near as plausible as some Midwest 170 lb male wrestler getting spirited off to some Amsterdam sex ring, but it is possible.............

Dude. Lol

• Haha

possible no, probable more like it. turn on your bs radar

• Haha

Zoom! Riiiight over his head….

ADVERTISEMENT