ADVERTISEMENT

My condolences to the Cons, who had two more heroes go down.

MeetTheFerentz

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2006
First you had Steve "KKK Champion" King go down in flames. Now a rough day in Kansas for you Trump fellators.

Kris "Build that wall 30-feet high and only white people have a right to vote" Kobach gets blown out in his bid for Senate. Then Steve "UPS Store voter fraud" Watkins loses his seat in the House.

I know the silver lining is that in all 3 cases, there's probably a better chance now that the winner of the general election will have an "R" next to his name. So, I'm sure many of you might actually be trying to interpret these as "wins." But, I know how hard it must be for you deep inside, knowing that politicians in which you share so many common beliefs will no longer be serving the public and making laws.

I'd like to give some reassurance, like Nov 3 is looking like it will be all roses and rainbows for you, but, sorry.....

First you had Steve "KKK Champion" King go down in flames. Now a rough day in Kansas for you Trump fellators.

Kris "Build that wall 30-feet high and only white people have a right to vote" Kobach gets blown out in his bid for Senate. Then Steve "UPS Store voter fraud" Watkins loses his seat in the House.

I know the silver lining is that in all 3 cases, there's probably a better chance now that the winner of the general election will have an "R" next to his name. So, I'm sure many of you might actually be trying to interpret these as "wins." But, I know how hard it must be for you deep inside, knowing that politicians in which you share so many common beliefs will no longer be serving the public and making laws.

I'd like to give some reassurance, like Nov 3 is looking like it will be all roses and rainbows for you, but, sorry.....
Unfortunately, I don't believe any of the "winners" has done anything to distance themselves from Trump and likely made a point of embracing him. The GOP is still fvcked up.

I’m giving them Jeff Ross and Jake Paul, too.

Last edited:
Those guys are all sane compared to Tlaib who won a primary. Shows how big of an embarrassment the Democratic party is becoming.

Reactions: goldmom
Those guys are all sane compared to Tlaib who won a primary. Shows how big of an embarrassment the Democratic party is becoming.

Yeah, it will be an embarrassment of riches when the Dems control the WH and both chambers of Congress pretty soon. It will be like being a Bulls fan in the '90s; good times.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and SeaPA
Yeah, it will be an embarrassment of riches when the Dems control the WH and both chambers of Congress pretty soon. It will be like being a Bulls fan in the '90s; good times.
Right. Since the Great Depression the D's have controlled all 3 branches 34 years to 10 for the R's. So if you complain about how things have evolved over the years the Donkeycrats are to blame by a > 3/1 margin...

Jared Kushner opposed these candidates and refused funding for them

Weak sauce. Who gives a flying f*ck about the king MAGAt and where you think WH $ goes.

If you are seriously denying that those 3 weren't backed by Trump, then please provide links to Trump endorsing their opponents.

Not my point, anyway. I'm simply consoling all of the mournful MAGAts here that share so many common beliefs and values with these 3 that were defeated.

Right. Since the Great Depression the D's have controlled all 3 branches 34 years to 10 for the R's. So if you complain about how things have evolved over the years the Donkeycrats are to blame by a > 3/1 margin...

Not complaining about any trends since the Great Depression; just the past 4 years. Again, my condolences on the defeats of your heroes.

P.S. - Sorry this fake virus is preventing the Cardinals from playing.

How would you compare the quality of life today to the quality of life shortly after the Great Depression. Gotta be better by far more than a 3 to 1 margin.

I'm not going to go back to the great depression but I know in my adult lifetime everytime the Republicans get control they screw everything up. Clinton might have personal issues but he handed W a country that was paying off the national debt. W immediately took and sent that surplus to everyone instead of you know PAYING OFF THE DEBT. Then 9/11 happened and we could have used the surplus to help us pay for our wars. . . but we didn't. Bush got us into Iraq which we didn't need (Afganistan had to be fought) we drove deeper into debt and deregulation let the banks screw up the American economy.

Obama leads us out of that and starts slowly reducing the deficit that was associated with the great recession and before we have a surplus yet we bring in Trump who before we even have a surplus again celebrates it all with a giant tax cut. . . then he blew the COVID-19 response so we are looking at an economy now even worse than the great recession. . . And it's only us because other nation's economies are recovering nicely.

So yeah just in my adult life every Republican who's been in office has been a screw up with Trump taking the cake. At least Bush was a likable screw up who could act like a grown up. Trump is the mental equal of a 5 year old child running the country and in saying that it might be an insult to 5 year olds because I'm pretty sure my 5 year old has a bigger vocabulary than Donald Trump. She also speaks in complete sentences.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

from a Republican perspective, I am not sure how you count those as anything but a win.

Reactions: The_Gent

You seriously have political heroes?

Right. And this will be the 3rd time in a row a Dem president has to fix a huge mess left by a worthless republican president. Actually, compared to last 2 pieces of shit HW wasn't that bad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT