ADVERTISEMENT

My conspiracy theory

FormerlyCyberCy

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2005
Guy next to us is a renter and got a big family w no visible means of support other than working for landlord who is a cash buyer. I‘m thinking his job is to drive me nuts and out of the circle. I’m an original home owner and things have been very stable. It’s like he has a list of things that piss me off. More in 5 weeks than 38 years. Am i going nuts, or just facing what the rest of the world faces? He‘s a renter and got a big family w no visible means of support other than working for landlord who is a cash buyer. I‘m thinking his job is to drive me nuts and out of the circle. I’m an original home owner and things have been stable. It’s like he has a list of things that piss me off. More in 5 weeks than 38 years. Am i going nuts, or just facing what the rest of the world faces?

Last edited:
Guy next to us is a renter and got a big family w no visible means of support other than working for landlord who is a cash buyer. I‘m thinking his job is to drive me nuts and out of the circle. I’m an original home owner and things have been very stable. It’s like he has a list of things that piss me off. More in 5 weeks than 38 years. Am i going nuts, or just facing what the rest of the world faces? He‘s a renter and got a big family w no visible means of support other than working for landlord who is a cash buyer. I‘m thinking his job is to drive me nuts and out of the circle. I’m an original home owner and things have been stable. It’s like he has a list of things that piss me off. More in 5 weeks than 38 years. Am i going nuts, or just facing what the rest of the world faces?
WickedDopeyKilldeer-max-1mb.gif

There may be conspiracy within your own conspiracy. Within your own conspiracy there may be a conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT