ADVERTISEMENT

My Effing bleep, Jen Psaki and the Establishment Democrats are just so worthless

pjhawk

HR Legend
Oct 13, 2001
--Democrats don't want to appear to be celebrating this verdict.
--Biden doesn't want to say "yeah I'm running against a convicted felon", that's not his style and feeds into the politicization the other side is accusing him of, wants him to indirectly refer to it at the debate
--thinks this issue potentially blocks out the other major issues Dems want to run on.
--no major speech or statement on the verdict.

They're just pathetic. Hopeless.

The entire roundtable on MSNBC is now driving me nuts, they're talking about the delicate balancing act for Dems on how to play this.

FFS.

They should be hanging every freaking Republican in the country with this, especially the elected's like Reynolds that have come out with hysterical disgusting statements about it tonight. Again, FFS Democrats! Look at what the Republicans do, and you've actually got real reasons for giving real outraged statements! The Republican party nominee is a convicted felon! And he and his supporters are attacking the legal system and the 12 brave citizens who held him to account!

Last edited:
The entire roundtable on MSNBC is now driving me nuts, they're talking about how the delicate balancing act for Dems on how to play this.

FFS.

They should be hanging every freaking Republican in the country with this, especially the elected's like Reynolds that have come out with hysterical disgusting statements about it tonight. Again, FFS Democrats! Look at what the Republicans do, and you've actually got real reasons for giving real outraged statements! The Republican party nominee is a convicted felon! And he and his supporters are attacking the legal system and the 12 brave citizens who held him to account!
They are so brave, what courage they displayed. When will pedo Joe give them medals?

The entire roundtable on MSNBC is now driving me nuts, they're talking about how the delicate balancing act for Dems on how to play this.

FFS.

Sounds like Dems know this is political and are worried that it's killing their one talking point that kind of gets some people fired up: defend democracy...

This looks more like dictatorship

Perception is 9/10 of the law...I think that's the saying

Chris Hayes just pointed out that the Republicans are accusing the Democrats of cheering the verdict anyway, no matter how circumspect the Democrats try to be about it.

And the freaking Democrats and every patriotic American should be cheering this verdict.

Also as Hayes just pointed out, the asymmetry of the parties comes into play again--Republicans reacting hysterically and completely over-the-top while Democrats respond with muted tones.

Sounds like Dems know this is political and are worried that it's killing their one talking point that kind of gets some people fired up: defend democracy...

😆 🤣 😂 so no law and order now?!?! Embarrassing

What the hell are you even talking about here? What does Donald Trump being held accountable for crimes have to do with "Dictatorship". You don't think Donald Trump committed these felonies? That he shouldn't be held to account?

Impunity for Republicans, "lock her up" for imaginary crimes for Democrats.

The perception is a criminal was prosecuted.

Biden should stay above the fray.
Every surrogate available should be pummeling Trump over his convictions, raping E. Jean Carroll, running a criminal enterprise and ending Roe.
NO NO NO NO NO!

Biden should be referring to "convicted felon Donald Trump" every chance he gets. And to what a travesty it is that one of the two major political parties in this country is nominating for President a convicted felon. It's not just the smart political thing to do, it's the morally required thing to do.

There isn't any fray to stay above here. And the hysterical Republican attacks after the verdict on the rule of law in this country have to be dealt with forthrightly and strongly as well.

NO NO NO NO NO!

Biden should be referring to "convicted felon Donald Trump" every chance he gets. And to what a travesty it is that one of the two major political parties in this country is nominating for President a convicted felon. It's not just the smart political thing to do, it's the morally required thing to do.

There isn't any fray to stay above here.
Then you don't know Biden. Before he started fluffing Trump, Lindsey Graham called Biden the most decent man you'd ever meet. It isn't in his nature.

Jen Psaki: "The solemnity of the moment" "It's a delicate balancing act".

Eff you Jen!
CNN was over the top this afternoon with the historic, unprecedented talk, as if Trump wasn’t going to end up here eventually.

He’s a con man and a common criminal. Let’s not treat him as if he was a noble statesman who just got convicted of espionage or something. Today is not surprising to anyone who’s been paying attention.

Then you don't know Biden. Before he started fluffing Trump, Lindsey Graham called Biden the most decent man you'd ever meet. It isn't in his nature.
THE DECENT THING FOR BIDEN TO DO IS TO TRUMPET THIS EVERY CHANCE HE GETS!

The same with every other elected Democrat. I am living in the most insane time line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT