ADVERTISEMENT

My immature laugh for the day

3boysmom

HR Legend
Dec 21, 2001
Omaha, NE
www.chooseyouradventuretravels.com
I know that I have clearly been spending too much time around here when certain things make me laugh. The first laugh I had today was a meme on Facebook and my immediate thought was, that's NOT what he said.
8020992cb603bda17a6f5d1cda437d1d1e5fcff30a3e60622d6bb42f3d944892_1.jpg

Second laugh was actually doing my job. Searching for a hotel in Amsterdam for clients. I run across The ED Amsterdam (giggle, giggle). Then I see it is .69 miles from the Red Light District. I mean, come on!

The ED Amsterdam

Eden Hotels​

Amsterdam, Amsterdam and vicinity, 0.69 mi from Red Light District, Amsterdam​

I know that I have clearly been spending too much time around here when certain things make me laugh. The first laugh I had today was a meme on Facebook and my immediate thought was, that's NOT what he said.

Second laugh was actually doing my job. Searching for a hotel in Amsterdam for clients. I run across The ED Amsterdam (giggle, giggle). Then I see it is .69 miles from the Red Light District. I mean, come on!

The ED Amsterdam

Eden Hotels​

Reactions: 3boysmom
we have a friend that is an ER nurse and she says about once a day they get someone needing help getting something our our their ass

I didn't realize that was such an issue
Same. My friend also says that it's a once a quarter occurrence that someone comes in with something stuck up their pee hole.

The ED Amsterdam

Eden Hotels​

By chance, 69EU a night?

• Haha
Way back in the day when I was doing my surgery rotation we had a guy with a lightbulb in his rectum, metal end first. We had to put him under general, drill a hole through the glass, then fill it with plaster of Paris. Once it dried, we were able to deliver the bulb safely. When I was doing my OB- GYN rotation we had a young gal who had put a hotdog in her vagina and needed help removing it.

• Wow
Reactions: nu2u
we have a friend that is an ER nurse and she says about once a day they get someone needing help getting something our our their ass

I didn't realize that was such an issue
When my sister (no pic) was an ER nurse, she had to assist when an old woman came in with a melon baller stuck up there. Said she was constipated and her husband tried to help her out. No lie.

• Wow
Reactions: 3boysmom and IACub
The stories I could tell. If you want to hear them, you'll have to write your Congressmen to have HIPAA repealed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT