ADVERTISEMENT

My Lord.....

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Team up by three scores on a 4-2 team, but still gotta find something to complain about.
#15 is 5 yds. behind the DB wide open and #12, that really hasn't lived up to the hype, throws it 6 yds wide of the sideline out of bounds. It's annoying and becoming way too predictable.

#15 is 5 yds. behind the DB wide open and #12, that really hasn't lived up to the hype, throws it 6 yds wide of the sideline out of bounds. It's annoying and becoming way too predictable.
So predictable that they just dropped 40 on a good defense. Improve your life so that some twenty year old missing a pass doesn’t affect you on such a personal level.

So predictable that they just dropped 40 on a good defense. Improve your life so that some twenty year old missing a pass doesn’t affect you on such a personal level.
If you can't tell he has been mediocre at best as starting QB I don't know what to tell you.
He's not some Frosh starting his third game. He misses throws any 6th year QB should make. It's just fact.
No one is complaining about the win, but he has been bad all year.

If you can't tell he has been mediocre at best as starting QB I don't know what to tell you.
He's not some Frosh starting his third game. He misses throws any 6th year QB should make. It's just fact.
Kirk apologists are giving Cade the Brian Ferentz treatment, selecting a small sample size when he was good (OSU 2019, USC Bowl Game) and ignoring most games. He was good today for the most part but Kaleb Johnson is literally carrying this team.

You're right. He's not a good quarterback. With that said, let's enjoy today's win.

Cade is damaged, not just physically, but psychologically due to our coaching staff. He will never be great at Iowa. Or should I say, he has given me no reason to believe he will ever be a good QB at Iowa.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
No need.

I just find it a bit odd that a pass can be that far outside the sidelines given he had time to throw a more accurate pass to a finally wide open WR. But if you’re happy with it…………. that’s all that really matters. Right?

I thought Cade had a good game.

What happened to Cade's arm? He's small, not much of a runner, but I would have thought he'd have a decently arm and accuracy. The longest completion he had was maybe 15 yards in air and the 30 yard pass he attempted was a flutter ball. I would think teams will start crowding LOS and make Cade beat them with the deep ball. The offense is the OLine opening nice holes and Kaleb being a stud. The passing game is not much to speak of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT