ADVERTISEMENT

My observations on the road win....

Clevehawk4

HB All-American
Apr 19, 2006
First of all I had the best tickets a guy could ask for. First row right behind the Iowa bench. Fantastic to watch a game. Been to so many games but this was awesome!

I will say after the first half and when Ott went down I didn't know if we would hang. No, not just cuz of one player but we need that pass rush.

After watching today I am a huge fan of Nate Meir. He is such a fun player to watch and IMO is the leader of the defense. He is just a treat to watch. Was not a huge fan just cuz of his size but after today I am all in.

CJ looked very nervous the first half and just all over the place. The second half he was the QB everyone knows he can be. He had a awesome second half. I hope he continues to play like he did the second half. If he does this kid will be tough!

Our best defensive player in my eyes is Ben Neiman. The guy is everywhere and plays with balls of steel. He is a playmaker and didn't realize how fast he is.

People need to remember Jake duzey is going to make this offense even better and can't wait until he gets back.

The last thing was this..... I have been critical of KF for quite sometime. Yes, the fake fg call was mind boggling but I just wish it would have been done with 41 sec left not .01. So, as I was sitting there late in the 3rd quarter the defensive line came over to the bench and as they were all sitting there working their asses off kf came over and said keep working your F****** asses off cuz this game is ours! That was a moment of the game where I said to myself kf does care and wants to turn this thing around. Prob the best part except of course when Riley made the catch. Lol.

Overall It was a great team and hawk win. The Hawks finished and that's something to build off of.

I will end by saying this.... After Riley's score there was a d bag clone fan who was ready to throw down. He was yelling at myself and my girl that we were white trash and graduated from Wal-Mart. He wouldn't stop even when we got up to leave. It was very dis respectful and just un called for. I never taunted any clone fan all day. Not one. Even the guys behind me said thanks for being a class act sitting here and rooting for your Hawks and not being an ass. Well, to the d bag behind us a few rows back I hope someday alcohol don't take over your life and you have some class.

Great win Hawks and let's go get Pitt! Can't wait!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News