8. Ole Miss
9. USC
10. Auburn
11. MSU
12. UCLA
13. Georgia
14. Tennessee
15 or 16. LSU

The above is how I think the poll will look before the bowls.

I'm debateing/researching about putting a certain team at #15, thats why 15/16 for LSU. LSU is a threat to make the playoff but with losing DC Chavis I will not pick them to do so. They have a ton of talent. Took a LONG time for me to finally put them in the 4 position in the SEC West.

Auburn is a big threat to make the playoff, bigger than Ole Miss who I have ahead of Auburn. I could see Abuburn or Alabama making the playoff.

I never would have dreamt I would have FSU anywhere near the top 10 till I studied them. I know they lost a lot of talent and they skimmed by in a ton of games last Yr but they are a threat to go unbeaten.

I cant stand ND or OSU, but that doesn't ever stop me from forecasting what I think will happen. I hope ND loses several games, and now that I picked them they'll probably lose the opener to Texas.

TCU is a better team than ND but I have ND ahead of them in the poll. I see OSU beating TCU and Baylor beating Notre Dame. I havent made my final selection between Baylor and OSU.

USC is a big threat to make the playoff. They play at Note Dame Oct 17. They beat ND 49-14 at the end of last season. USC is at Oregon Nov 21. And those 2 could meet up a 2nd time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News