ADVERTISEMENT

My recent drive through the Pennsylvania Countryside

sabula

HB Heisman
Oct 24, 2001
I was on the way to my cabin in very rural Pennsylvania and had the opportunity to drive through a small town. I noticed a yard sale along the road so I pulled over there and stopped. Directly across the street was a double-wide trailer, (no joke an actual trailer), that had two flags hanging from it. One said fu** Biden and one said fu** Harris. The interesting thing was this double-wide trailer was on a lot directly next to a school playground. Nothing describes magadirt bags more than that. Be proud dirtbags, be proud.

donald trump GIF

I was on the way to my cabin in very rural Pennsylvania and had the opportunity to drive through a small town. I noticed a yard sale along the road so I pulled over there and stopped. Directly across the street was a double-wide trailer, (no joke an actual trailer), that had two flags hanging from it. One said fu** Biden and one said fu** Harris. The interesting thing was this double-wide trailer was on a lot directly next to a school playground. Nothing describes magadirt bags more than that. Be proud dirtbags, be proud.

What part of Pennsylvania?

I was in Quakertown and Nazareth last month. I saw several Trump signs and a few Harris signs.

I had a good laugh out of a single-wide in West Virginia that I saw with 3 flags - a Confederate flag, a Trump flag, and a flag with an AR on it that said "Confiscate This"

Reactions: BrianNole777
We recently went through Pennsylvania on our way to drop off our son at college in NJ. I was surprised by how many Trump signs we saw. Then we stopped in a small town for supper. It felt like rural Iowa on steroids.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT