ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on the scrimmage tonight

Kingsbury96

Team MVP
Jan 23, 2021
1. Keagan is Keagan, we're so lucky to have him. HIs defense is elite and he can do a lot on the offensive end. So excited to see him play this year.

2. Patrick Mac has taken the next step. He's added weight to his frame, improved his handles and jumper, and is now more controlled while driving. He could be an all Big 10 type of guy. Maybe not this year but if not this year next.

3. Joe T. he hit a couple nice shots but I didn't see some of the improvement I was looking for. Such a small sample size though. He can ignite our break with his speed though.

4. Ulis didn't do a lot but is just so in control with the ball in his hands and I like his ability to slash, get fouled, and make his free throws.

5. Rebraca, sort of what I was expecting. He's really more of a 4 than a 5 but hits the boards hard and has great foot work on the block.

5. Mulvey ran the floor so hard and plays with a ton of energy. He's obviously young and needs to put on muscle but he will come in and give us 7-10 minutes a game. He could be really good in 2 or 3 years. The kid appears to still be growing and has great foot speed.

6. Josh Ogundele, he goes from great to awful and back again really quick. One minute he looks like baby shack the next minute his footwork get really quick and unctrolled. He also played with a ton of energy and hustle.

7. Perkins, didn't do much tonight. My expectations here are high for him but looked a little off tonight.

8. Kris Murray looked solid tonight. Plays great defense. Not as strong with the ball as his brother but the jumper looks really nice.

9. Bohannon was Bohannon, hit one and missed a couple. He didn't really look for his shot tonight and let the younger players get the shots.

10. Connor Mac was Connor, missed a couple threes and the jumper still doesn't looks good. Bigger and stronger looking and appears ready to play more of a point forward role.

11. Peyton - He was very nervous at the start of the game, but has a great jumper, just silky. He's bigger than I thought and has great footwork. I can't think of who to compare him too but really like his game.

12. Austin Ash came in and the crowd roared. He seemed to hit every shot he took, even a drive to the basket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News