ADVERTISEMENT

My view for the day

Derekd3408

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
Happy 4th weekend everyone!!
475t9p.jpg

The one thing that ruins a day on the water faster than anything is a grouping of ppl all in boats. **** that

When I was a kid my mom and stepdad had a place in Lake Havasu, AZ. We went every holiday and there were coves around the lake that people walked across boats because they were so packed.

Nice farmer's tan, dude!
I'd do him.... and the dudes further back on the left, too. All at the same time. With you watching. Especially due with hat backwards. There is only 1 good reason to wear a hat backwards and I think he knows the reason.

Last edited:
I'd do him.... and the dudes further back on the left, too. All at the same time. With you watching. Especially due with hat backwards. There is only 1 good ready to wear a hat backwards and I think he knows the reason.

You got so excited that you spelled "reason" as "ready"....

Calm down, man.

I'd do him.... and the dudes further back on the left, too. All at the same time. With you watching. Especially due with hat backwards. There is only 1 good reason to wear a hat backwards and I think he knows the reason.
If you want pics of dudes, I got you fam.

Reactions: NoleATL
Excellent thread idea. Assume you guys are uploading your own phone pics, how are you doing that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT