ADVERTISEMENT

Nabil Shaban's play, "The First to Go"

DanL53

HR Legend
Sep 12, 2013
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=A3DF55E14D27CAB98A45A3DF55E14D27CAB98A45

Found this little film (Title called it a play, sorry) while looking for some real Nazi propaganda films that I've seen in the past. Pre -WW2, kill the handicapped stuff.

I watched this and thought, it get's the point across pretty good.

The point being, it never hurts to take a long look at ourselves as a society and think about what makes us good, or evil. Is it paying less taxes so we can afford a better television? Or, is it knowing we value life far beyond the idea that anyone is a "Useless Eater"?

It's a moment, for me at least, to think about abortion, poverty, homelessness (30 major cities at least in the U.S. where it is illegal to give a homeless person a sandwich in a public park.).

What about the elderly? Have we settled which races are acceptable to us? How about the people in prison? Or the just downright unexplainable lazy?

I give no answers, just asking some questions, as this little film made me ask of myself. Takes about ten minutes and I must warn it isn't pretty.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT