ADVERTISEMENT

Naismith Awards

yeah, Staley has a team of all Americans. Lisa does the best job of developing players as well as preparing them game after game……everyone can decide on their own why she was snubbed once again.
To be fair, she did lose all of last year’s starters and went undefeated this year.
Even if they are All Americans, it’s pretty impressive. They did beat LSU a couple of times and I believe Tennessee 3 times.

It'd be nice if they wait another week before doing these awards.

Caitlin should be cemented as the player of the year.... Either way.
But for Coach of the year, what if Iowa wins it all? Would certainly change the perception of who had the better year as a coach...

I don't understand deciding season awards before the season is done, in ANY sport.

It'd be nice if they wait another week before doing these awards.

Caitlin should be cemented as the player of the year.... Either way.
But for Coach of the year, what if Iowa wins it all? Would certainly change the perception of who had the better year as a coach...

I don't understand deciding season awards before the season is done, in ANY sport.
I am fine with the POTY award being done now so that if UConn wins, and even goes on to win the NC, idiots can't change the narrative to Beuckers deserving the award over Clark/proclaiming her the better player, which I presume will be the case if that does end up happening anyways.

At least now they can't take that away like they did the MOP of the tournament last year when they gifted it to Angel Reese, when everyone with a set of eyes and a brain knew that Clark should have won.

Honestly was there a question who should have won it? No. Congratulations CC and teammates and coaches. We'll done

yeah, Staley has a team of all Americans. Lisa does the best job of developing players as well as preparing them game after game……everyone can decide on their own why she was snubbed once again.
One could just as easily say "Yeah, but Bluder wouldn't be where she is without Caitlin Clark. Staley recruited and assembled that team of All Americans. They didn't just fall out of the sky. 1 loss over 2 seasons with completely different starting lineups is pretty impressive.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT