ADVERTISEMENT

Naked in your house

Camhawk2012

HR MVP
Nov 13, 2020
Lets say you want be naked in your house but people on the street can see into your home. Is it illegal?

The correct answer is it depends. Man in VA arrested for it but found not guilty.
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna36239042

I'd say it depends on what you are doing, just walking around, shouldn't be arrest worthy. Grinding on the window waiting for a passerby? Should be arrested. See also article for VA law.

People should stop looking windows if they don't want to see whats actually going on. And don't be surprised by what you see.

I think in the US you can’t be in “the public view”. In other countries it is legal to be nude anywhere as long as you’re not making sexual overtones.

Reactions: NCHawk5
The correct answer is it depends. Man in VA arrested for it but found not guilty.
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna36239042

I'd say it depends on what you are doing, just walking around, shouldn't be arrest worthy. Grinding on the window waiting for a passerby? Should be arrested. See also article for VA law.

People should stop looking windows if they don't want to see whats actually going on. And don't be surprised by what you see.
Need pics to understand the differences.

When I was in HS there was a house in NL where if you drive by slow at night and flashed your lights a guy house open the curtains naked and a few seconds

good times.

• Wow
Reactions: ping72
Not in my jurisdiction. I guess it varies. Isn’t peeping illegal? This has he said/she said written all over it. Similar to a brawl where everyone goes to jail.

In most states, mutual combat is not illegal. They have to charge you with disorderly conduct or something like that.

#CSB

Yabut what if he WANTS people to see his peepee? That could happen.
I'd be good with it if it's the chick from Halestorm strolling thru the house singing I Get Off.

Great Rock tune and she's Hot. Win/Win.

Csb. When I was first married we lived in Spencer in an "apartment" on the ground floor of a house with an apartment upstairs and one in the basement. We had curtains that covered the windows.

After a few months one of our neighbors told my wife (no pics) that ever since we moved in they could see through our curtains at night and had seen her naked several times. We had no idea and my wife was mortified. We had new thick curtains about fifteen minutes later. Lol

Csb. When I was first married we lived in Spencer in an "apartment" on the ground floor of a house with an apartment upstairs and one in the basement. We had curtains that covered the windows.

After a few months one of our neighbors told my wife (no pics) that ever since we moved in they could see through our curtains at night and had seen her naked several times. We had no idea and my wife was mortified. We had new thick curtains about fifteen minutes later. Lol
“Just wanted to let you know I saw you naked a few times. Like 10 or 15 times. Or a couple hundred times.”

ADVERTISEMENT