ADVERTISEMENT

Name a reason to date foreign women

fallhawk

Scout Team
Nov 3, 2009
i like to date women from non-English speaking countries

Because her parents are almost guaranteed not to speak English - which I consider an advantage

Reactions: TunzaHawk
Are we talking foreign...like German or Swedish on something sort of visa? Or someone who came over here in a potato drum in the hull of a boat?

I think the 2nd might get after it a bit more and be more appreciative of the relationship.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Current wife: I'm being henpecked to death and simply ignore her so I get in even more trouble for not listening.
Foreign wife: Same scenario, "I'm sorry dear I don't understand you. When you get upset your accent gets so thick I can't tell what you're saying."

A happy and prosperous man:
Drives a German car
Eats Chinese food
Lives in a US home
Married to a Japanese woman​

An unhappy and unprosperous man:
Drives a Chinese car
Eats German food
Lives in a Japanese house
Married to a US woman​

Just joking.

I dated three legitimate czech models. They wore me out in bed and could swear like sailors. What more do you want?
image.jpg.cf.jpg

If you have never seen a Santa at a xmas party that was about to call it a night unless they got paid for more time and then a rich guy gave them an increased amount of money to do Santa stuff then you have never truly lived.
You must tell that story to all your friends. Bring it up all the time.
And the guy was early but wouldn’t walk in

I got married when I was in my forties ... Prior to that I dated a few from foreign countries; Scotland, Russia, Australia, Canada, Pakistan, England, and Germany. I had one date with a Japanese girl although she was technically born in a Japanese internment camp in California ... not sure whether that one counts, and she did not remember anything about the WWII camp. She said she spoke Japanese exclusively until she was about 8-9 and She still did not speak great English, even in her thirties.

It just kind of fell out that these were the women I was meeting and each one was very interesting ... and each was also fascinated with the United States.

I married the one from Germany.

I have never met a girl from Slovenia ... ever. Melania seems to have been the only one who wound up in the U.S.

Gabon: Both men and women can join in polygamous marriage with the other gender under Gabonese law. In practice, the right to multiple spouses is reserved for men only.

In I-slam, you can have multiple wives right? Same with the church of the latter day saints?

ADVERTISEMENT