ADVERTISEMENT

Name Bands With More Than One Legitimate Lead Singer

ween-505b70e7d33db.png

early-ween-1991.jpg

The Cars - Benjamin Orr and Ric Ocasek

Just watched those and thought, gottdamn the Cars lead is badass, how did I never realize it? Googled him and found out he is indeed a badass, and considered one of the most underrated guitarists in rock. So understated and effortless, his solos just seem to fit perfectly rather than the over the top, flashier styles of the more well known guys from his era. Will be watching more Cars videos with drinks this weekend.

Reactions: HawkRugged17
Jefferson Airplane with Grace Slick and Marty Balin and two others that also contributed lead vocals.

Maybe Cream, with Bruce and Clapton, although Bruce did the vast majority of the singing and The Who with Daltrey and Townshend.

Reactions: mstp1992
Maybe Cream, with Bruce and Clapton, although Bruce did the vast majority of the singing and The Who with Daltrey and Townshend.
“Boris the Spider” is a creepy ass song with John “the Ox” Entwistle singing lead.
You know, you never heard Keith Moon sing. He was an odd duck. I read somewhere that “Animal” from the “Muppets” was an homage to him. I’d believe it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT