ADVERTISEMENT

Name something you used to like but don’t now, and vice versa

Feb 9, 2013
Used to like, but can’t stand now: sweet tea

Growing up in the south sweet tea was the default. After 25+ years of drinking unsweet, makes me sick to my stomach when the drive-thru screws up and I get a mouthful of the sugary stuff.

Didn’t care for but like now: Marvel movies

Never had any desire to watch these “comic book movies” when they came out but my youngest got into them and we watched a bunch. They are actually well done and enjoyable. I misjudged these completely.

You?

Reactions: goldmom
Used to drink a lot of Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper when I was in college. Haven't had one in about 15 years now. Sugary drinks are gross. I'm with you on that.

Used to hate Apple products because I used to like to tinker with computers, sideload things, etc. Now that I'm older, have a demanding job, and have kids, I just want the thing to work with as little effort as possible. I'm happy to pay the premium for the convenience of function.

Sweet tea has become little more than “brown syrup” at a LOT of restaurants I agree. I always ask for “half sweet” with lemon now.
I used to like the NFL. 🤨

I used to hate a lot of music. I was very picky and it had to be heavy. Now I enjoy listening to just about anything. I can even stand country if it's a live band somewhere. A specific example of music I hatedwas limp bisket. Now I kind of like them. Pearl jam and Alice in Chains are a couple more.

I used to hate a lot of music. I was very picky and it had to be heavy. Now I enjoy listening to just about anything. I can even stand country if it's a live band somewhere. A specific example of music I hatedwas limp bisket. Now I kind of like them. Pearl jam and Alice in Chains are a couple more.
Weird how tastes change. I listen to all kinds of pop/new music I never would otherwise, simply because my kids like it. A lot of it I actually enjoy.

Reactions: DooBii
Sort of the opposite but not long ago I couldn’t imagine not having TV with a Cable package.

I am in my 50’s and outside of football I would guess I watch an hour a day and could easily get rid of it. If it wasn’t for my wife’s obsession of the Hallmark networks and my kids sponging off our cable package remote login feature we likely would.

ADVERTISEMENT