ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pelosi is the greatest politician of all time.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
She owns the Sunday morning circuit. She gets asked a question then filibusters for 5 minutes, ranting like Grandpa Simpson, never getting to the actual point. This limits the amount of questions a host can ask. She’s doing it right now with Dana Bash on CNN. Brilliant.

I saw her Stephanopoulos a while ago. She's tough to listen to. Most 80 year olds are.
Nah. I think she knows exactly what she’s doing. Compare her to Grassley, Feinstein, Biden and others and she’s sharp. And she’s been doing this a long time.

She was asked about Formula and then the repeal of Title 42 and she just rambled on about stuff in congress being done and nothing about what’s actually going on. A whole bunch of nothing. It was beautiful.

Nah. I think she knows exactly what she’s doing. Compare her to Grassley, Feinstein, Biden and others and she’s sharp. And she’s been doing this a long time.

She was asked about Formula and then the repeal of Title 42 and she just rambled on about stuff in congress being done and nothing about what’s actually going on. A whole bunch of nothing. It was beautiful.
First thing any smart politician learns- "If you can't dazzle them with intelligence....baffle them with bullshit."

Nancy Pelosi was a writer for the TV show Seinfeld.
Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer were always talking
about nothing Pelosi is a politician who talks about
nothing. Her California voters like her approach.

She owns the Sunday morning circuit. She gets asked a question then filibusters for 5 minutes, ranting like Grandpa Simpson, never getting to the actual point. This limits the amount of questions a host can ask. She’s doing it right now with Dana Bash on CNN. Brilliant.
And her greatest strength is that those who oppose her, HATE her, mock her and understand see might be the strongest House Speaker since Sam Rayburn. She is one tough cookie who understands the role of Speaker. Repubbers fear her as much as they fear the wrath of Trump.

Reactions: Torg
Good. Now that that is settled and out of the way my day is free and clear to watch me some NASCAR with out worry.
If you are expecting to watch the NASCAR race from KS speedway....it has been raining here off and on for the past 3 hours...I live about 20 min north of the speedway...currently raining here.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
What's even the point of a thread like this? Nancy Pelosi is a standard issue politician from the pre-Trump era. That's how a politician from the pre-Trump era performs/acts on one of those shows. You could make the same critique of Mitt Romney.

Her own dad used to coordinate heroin-smuggling operations in from Mexico with high profile mafia members like Lucky Luciano.

The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Her whole filthy career is based off money, corruption and lies. If anyone here actually thinks she gives a single shit about us serfs you are a fool.

So they're implying the Democrats are somehow responsible for the formula shortage. And you eat it up without questioning. MAGAs sure are a simple bunch.
What I read is Abbott has a bunch of employees who handle baby formula with dirty hands.

Reactions: JWolf74
And her greatest strength is that those who oppose her, HATE her, mock her and understand see might be the strongest House Speaker since Sam Rayburn. She is one tough cookie who understands the role of Speaker. Repubbers fear her as much as they fear the wrath of Trump.
And yet she’s still a failure for the American people.

She is the epitome of what's wrong with Washington. Plenty like her on both sides but she is one of the worst imo. On the democratic side, I'd take Bernie and AOC over her any day because I think they have integrity.

Last edited:
And yet she’s still a failure for the American people.
How so?
The "people" do not understand her job as Speaker....The American people love them some of those "populists" who don't understand how the government is designed to work but want to be everyones friend.....and this world today we don;t need more friends....we need more folks who understand politics.

Why do people spend time watching politicians they can’t stand bloviate on tv? Or politicians at all for that matter. Simply so they can run to a message board and bitch? What a life.

I am not a fan of pelosi but I don’t think you can fairly dispute that she has been one of the more effective speakers of the house. No clay by any means, but may well be top ten.

Reactions: joelbc1
She is the epitome of what's wrong with Washington. Plenty like her on both sides but she is one of the worst imo. On the democratic side, I'd take Bernie and AOC over her any day because I think they have integrity.
Shirley, you jest?!
When Washington DC works it is because you have someone like Nancy in charge of the House....as well as someone like her in charge of the Senate. We haven't had a decent Speaker since Tom Foley! Before Foley, we had a bunch of good Speakers.....but since the mid-90's until Pelosi, the bench has been a little weak.
Speakers now have to spend too much time keeping their flock in line ALL the time! Pelosi has don\e an above average job at doing this for the most part of her run as Speaker. Quite honestly the GOP Speakers (Ryan, Boehner, Gingerich, Hastert) had absolutely ZERO control over their caucus. At least the Dems understand who their boss in the BHouse is.

It looks like Nancy’s necklace doubles as a ball gag. I’m intrigued.

How so?
The "people" do not understand her job as Speaker....The American people love them some of those "populists" who don't understand how the government is designed to work but want to be everyones friend.....and this world today we don;t need more friends....we need more folks who understand politics.

Apparently we have way too many folks that are willing to look the other way and watch their politicians get filthy rich at the expense of the American people.

Peace out, lemming.

Why do people spend time watching politicians they can’t stand bloviate on tv? Or politicians at all for that matter. Simply so they can run to a message board and bitch? What a life.
100% of your posting history is bitching. Except you’re not “running here with” anything useful. You show up here looking to bitch about stuff on here. Way worse.

100% of your posting history is bitching. Except you’re not “running here with” anything useful. You show up here looking to bitch about stuff on here. Way worse.
Prove it. Post the last thread I started to bitch about something as stupid as this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT