ADVERTISEMENT

Nantucket beach could go topless

Best. Thread. Ever. OP.

I could be convinced otherwise, but I'd guess we don't want photos of the vast majority of this.
The best and worst of nude beaches...

On my honeymoon, we spent 3 days in martinique. At the hotel beach, they had these smokeshop bikini salespeople/models who would come up and ask if you'd like to see any of their stock tried on. HELL NO! I replied, sitting next to my wife (while simultaneously donning my mirrored sunglasses as she walked down the beach to other, single patrons).

The next day, i'm half asleep from the stinking heat, and my wife's fingernails dig into my arm as I hear this vague commotion over my shoulder. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LOOK LEFT! she says. So naturally, I look left. To see an entire busload of geriatric german tourists changing into their swimwear, right on the beach.

The next day, i'm half asleep from the stinking heat, and my wife's fingernails dig into my arm as I hear this vague commotion over my shoulder. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LOOK LEFT! she says. So naturally, I look left. To see an entire busload of geriatric german tourists changing into their swimwear, right on the beach.

The strong sea wind encountered at a nude beach, really does a number on their pubes (or the top-half of their pubes if they've got on a bathing-suit bottom).

• Wow
Reactions: IACub
The best and worst of nude beaches...

On my honeymoon, we spent 3 days in martinique. At the hotel beach, they had these smokeshop bikini salespeople/models who would come up and ask if you'd like to see any of their stock tried on. HELL NO! I replied, sitting next to my wife (while simultaneously donning my mirrored sunglasses as she walked down the beach to other, single patrons).

It is a sad fact of life that most topless and nude sunbathers are some combination of fat and wrinkled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT