ADVERTISEMENT

Naomi Judd has passed away.

She committed suicide. The Judds live in a little village (Leiper's Fork) not far from me. Very sad.
Implied. A lot of stress about tomorrow, and they’d just announced another tour. Very sad situation.

They sang country songs that sounded country. Not pop country, or songs about crappy ass dates at Applebees, like they sing about these days. Songs about pain and loss. Unfaithful lovers. Old trucks. Guns. Unfaithful lovers and guns in old trucks.

Reactions: ELCHawk
Thank you so much for this…

rs_634x1024-140922134120-634.Ashley-Judd-Braless-NYC.ms.092214.jpg

Serious question: If you take your own life, should it be described as "passing away"?

Yes. Merriam-Webster defines it as "to go out of existence". I for one will take their opinion of the definition, over your's. I assume most others would too

I'm saddened to hear about Naomi Judd's passing. She and Wynonna made a significant impact in the music world, and it's unfortunate to hear about her struggles with mental illness. Their induction into the Country Music HOF was a testament to their incredible journey. Mental health awareness is crucial, and her story sheds light on the challenges many face.
On another note, if you're seeking ways to honor her memory, exploring options like Flat Headstones With Pictures might offer a meaningful way to remember her. It's important to cherish the legacy she leaves behind and offer support to those who are affected by her loss.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT