ADVERTISEMENT

Narcissistic Sociopath on full display here

This is phucking embarrassing. How beaten are Republicans to grovel like this?
And there are dozens on this board alone who still think he is awesome.

I think I have typed this 5-6 times on here already but I will say it again: When history looks back at Trump, the big story won't be so much how he got to office but how the entire Republican Party willingly stood by and enabled him to burn down the country when he clearly was unqualified, corrupt and a traitor. The republican legislators and governors that stood up to him, you could count on one hand, even now when it is clear he is heading to a massive defeat. Even now with 133K dead Americans and Russia paying bounties for our troop heads with not even a sternly written letter, still they grovel and enable and defend. For what?

Deferment Don didn't want to do his duty. However, when it comes to sending kids back to school he doesn't care about the kids. Somebody didn't have parents that loved him.
I think this is one of the reasons why Trump is lagging in the polls. It was okay to lie about the size of his inaugural crowd, that didn't affect people.
Lie and bully and bluster about the safety of kids, and people see through it. This affects people.

Well some of us aren’t so easily deceived. That is the difference between libs and conservatives. No one said trump is amazing, but to listen to the crybabies on this board complain about every move he makes, is awesome. Imagine being so simple minded that you eat up every little divisive piece of trash the media spits out. While it’s amusing to us, your general lack of common sense is unbelievable. Have fun in November :)

Reactions: Nlghthawk
And there are dozens on this board alone who still think he is awesome.

I think I have typed this 5-6 times on here already but I will say it again: When history looks back at Trump, the big story won't be so much how he got to office but how the entire Republican Party willingly stood by and enabled him to burn down the country when he clearly was unqualified, corrupt and a traitor. The republican legislators and governors that stood up to him, you could count on one hand, even now when it is clear he is heading to a massive defeat. Even now with 133K dead Americans and Russia paying bounties for our troop heads with not even a sternly written letter, still they grovel and enable and defend. For what?
200-1.gif

Well some of us aren’t so easily deceived. That is the difference between libs and conservatives. No one said trump is amazing, but to listen to the crybabies on this board complain about every move he makes, is awesome. Imagine being so simple minded that you eat up every little divisive piece of trash the media spits out. While it’s amusing to us, your general lack of common sense is unbelievable. Have fun in November :)
Do you keep a spiral notebook with all of your user names and passwords, or are they just like burner phones that you use once and throw away every time you log out of HROT?

Do you keep a spiral notebook with all of your user names and passwords, or are they just like burner phones that you use once and throw away every time you log out of HROT?

Lol conservatives are generally not nearly as argumentative as liberals, so we don’t need to feel the need to chime in on every little cnn story that hurts our feelings. Doesn’t mean we aren’t reading for our own amusement. Its entertaining to jump in sometimes, but most of the time we know we’re talking to the wall when discussing common sense or logic.

Reactions: siIasstarr
Lol conservatives are generally not nearly as argumentative as liberals, so we don’t need to feel the need to chime in on every little cnn story that hurts our feelings. Doesn’t mean we aren’t reading for our own amusement. Its entertaining to jump in sometimes, but most of the time we know we’re talking to the wall when discussing common sense or logic.
Tan suit!

This is just an excuse because you are embarrassed you support a pos like Trump. People like you don’t really fool anyone.

Common sense said airplanes could not fly. Common sense said no one needed a computer. Common sense said the earth was flat.

Sure common sense is great for the little things in life...check your oil levels, replace your smoke detector batteries, call mom on Mother’s Day. But for uncommon, complex societal issues common sense is all too often ignorance in disguise.

The majority of Americans want a leader who can understand issues more complex than a tweet. We want a leader who has both common sense on the little things and an ability to form a team that tackles uncommon, intractable societal issues. Biden is not going to be the best president ever, but in this regard he is orders of magnitude better than Trump.

This is just an excuse because you are embarrassed you support a pos like Trump. People like you don’t really fool anyone.

An excuse for what? I’m choosing the lesser of two evils in my opinion, as I’m sure you are as well. I’m certainly not embarrassed to distant myself as far from the current democratic party as I can.

You know the person you support is trash... and you rationalize it by claiming that it's worth it because of the schadenfreude factor in your alleged political enemies.

Modern day Americans are some of the weakest people in the history of the world.

I rationalize it because we don’t have a choice. It’s Biden or Trump. Duh. Is that hard for you to understand? What’s the difference in me justifying why I’m voting trump and your reasoning for voting Biden?

Common sense said airplanes could not fly. Common sense said no one needed a computer. Common sense said the earth was flat.

Sure common sense is great for the little things in life...check your oil levels, replace your smoke detector batteries, call mom on Mother’s Day. But for uncommon, complex societal issues common sense is all too often ignorance in disguise.

The majority of Americans want a leader who can understand issues more complex than a tweet. We want a leader who has both common sense on the little things and an ability to form a team that tackles uncommon, intractable societal issues. Biden is not going to be the best president ever, but in this regard he is orders of magnitude better than Trump.

I respect your reasoning 100% and can understand why you’re turned off my trump. I just personally view trump as the better choice. It’s pretty alarming these are the 2 Americans we get to pick from, but what can you do.

I rationalize it because we don’t have a choice. It’s Biden or Trump. Duh. Is that hard for you to understand? What’s the difference in me justifying why I’m voting trump and your reasoning for voting Biden?
Well... you're lying, for one thing. You've already admitted what I described. Now, you're trying to walk it back and say "well, they both suck." You're lying AND rationalizing, now. Just like Trump, there's no bottom for you. He's a vapid shyster. His supporters really identify with him. It's a shame.

Reactions: cigaretteman
AYFKM??? You must not spend much time here. Your conservative representatives here start countless threads about the most ridiculous, petty nonsense and insist that it's a 100% Marxist revolution happening.

AYFKM??? You must not spend much time here. Your conservative representatives here start countless threads about the most ridiculous, petty nonsense and insist that it's a 100% Marxist revolution happening.
LOL, no, no, he's been lurking for years, and just didn't feel like posting. He's totally a new guy who sees thing in a clear headed, bi-partisan fashion.

While I do agree that some of the criticism of Trump goes over the top on this board and the MSM, it is foolish to say you are not easily deceived. Eating up “every little divisive piece of trash” that Trump spits out is just as bad, if not worse.

I would like to see the media go back to reporting the stories instead of constantly giving their opinion on the story (both the right and the left). Even more so, I would like to have a President that knows how to lead this country and not worry about what everyone else is saying about him or interject his opinion where it does not need to be. This needs to be someone who is confident in his/her abilities to lead and does not need to surround himself with people who are there to prop up his ego.

Truly sad and pathetic. It would be laughable were it not such a disaster for our country and the world as a whole.

Well... you're lying, for one thing. You've already admitted what I described. Now, you're trying to walk it back and say "well, they both suck." You're lying AND rationalizing, now. Just like Trump, there's no bottom for you. He's a vapid shyster. His supporters really identify with him. It's a shame.

Man you’re really upset aren’t you little guy? I’m a liar bc I choose trump over biden? People that vote for trump have to agree with everything he does? No you’re just an angry little kid that doesn’t take responsibility for his own actions. Let’s hear all the amazing reasons you’re voting for biden. Like most liberals you just spew nonsense when people don’t agree with you

Take your snowflake blinders off and you’ll see that most of the threads on here are crybaby liberals whining about what trump did that particular day. That’s obvious.

An excuse for what? I’m choosing the lesser of two evils in my opinion, as I’m sure you are as well. I’m certainly not embarrassed to distant myself as far from the current democratic party as I can.

Then you obviously care very little about our nation, its constitution, the separation of power, the rule of law, competent leadership, uncorrupt leadership, knowledgeable leadership, wise foreign and domestic policies, knowledgeable international diplomacy, moral leadership or the future of our country and the world as a whole.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
No one thinks Trump is awesome. Americans just know he's better than throwing the country away with what the democratic party has become.

Yes, because Clinton and Obama were much worse than Trump and Bush.

Lol, this is sarcasm, right?

Man you’re really upset aren’t you little guy? I’m a liar bc I choose trump over biden? People that vote for trump have to agree with everything he does? No you’re just an angry little kid that doesn’t take responsibility for his own actions. Let’s hear all the amazing reasons you’re voting for biden. Like most liberals you just spew nonsense when people don’t agree with you
You're a liar because you lied.

Take your snowflake blinders off and you’ll see that most of the threads on here are crybaby liberals whining about what trump did that particular day. That’s obvious.
There's an abundance of people whining about Trump, yes. But, if you're objective, there' an abundance of Trump lovers' threads about the Marxist Left and every other "They want 100% control" crap.

There's obsession a'plenty, from both sides.

Reactions: McLovin32
Did you have your head shoved up your ass the entire Obama administration? I wasnt on here but but daily con crying forced me off of Facebook. And he didn't even ask for help from Russia. Putin loves you guys

Oh, we will dumbass. Best party ever!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT