ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi being a ‘duzzi on B1G, loss to MSU

tweeterhawk

HR All-State
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
Reactions: Ree4 and td77
Hahaha, what a tool.

You see, Pat, your team WAS the conference champion. And got beat. By a team that wasn’t even the champion of its division. Or the runner-up.

So, maybe the Big Ten is actually kinda good.

Good God, what an embarrassment he is. He's supposed to be a leader and role model for college-aged kids, and he is showing the world that you should gripe and create 6th-grade level "what-if" stories whenever something doesn't go your way. I don't know what the hell I would think if I had a son currently in his football program. I'd probably start researching transfer portal rules.

Good God, what an embarrassment he is. He's supposed to be a leader and role model for college-aged kids, and he is showing the world that you should gripe and create 6th-grade level "what-if" stories whenever something doesn't go your way. I don't know what the hell I would think if I had a son currently in his football program. I'd probably start researching transfer portal rules.
He prefers to externalize his issues.

Reactions: hawkeyebob62
Narduzzi coaches his players to play dirty. Cheap shots, late hits, doing stuff on the bottom of piles, etc. There's a big difference between playing hard and taking cheap shots, and Narduzzi's teams are a prime example.

Was he butt hurt that he wasn’t interviewed after Dantonio? Sure sounds like someone talking about their Ex.
Tells you all you have to know about narduzzi. Learned and coached under the scumbag Dantonio. He was their DC in 11’ game where they just so happened to have all those “injuries” pop up when Iowa was moving the ball. Plus he along with Dantonio made the decision to suspend starting CB Chris L Rucker one qtr in 10’ after he was in jail for several days that week before Iowa game when they were undefeated.

He sounds very butt hurt. Btw, Narduzzi is 1-6 against the B1G.

2015 @ Iowa 24-27 L
2016 PSU 42-39 W
2016 NW (Bowl) 24-31 L
2017 @ PSU 14-33 L
2018 PSU 6-51 L
2019 @ PSU 10-17 L
2021 MSU (Bowl) 21-31 L

He did win against a really good PSU team but O'fer outside of that.

Reactions: JStandefer
Reading the tea leaves here, wonder if he’s trying to connect Pitt to B1G in hopes of it being a potential landing spot should the ACC eventually dismantle.

This could be giving him waaaay too much credit for strategic foresight though. Good chance these are no more than the childish words of a butthurt coach who’s trying to explain away the fact his team blew that game.

2015 @ Iowa 24-27 L
2016 PSU 42-39 W
2016 NW (Bowl) 24-31 L
2017 @ PSU 14-33 L
2018 PSU 6-51 L
2019 @ PSU 10-17 L
2021 MSU (Bowl) 21-31 L

Thank you for doing the homework!

Reading the tea leaves here, wonder if he’s trying to connect Pitt to B1G in hopes of it being a potential landing spot should the ACC eventually dismantle.

This could be giving him waaaay too much credit for strategic foresight though. Good chance these are no more than the childish words of a butthurt coach who’s trying to explain away the fact his team blew that game.
It would be bulletin board material if Pitt were to join. Narduzzi would probably be gone by then, though. 🙂

Strange way to get positive attention for your program and school.

Pitt is an interesting case, P5 school, major city (metro a little smaller than the Twin Cities), they rank well academically compared to the rest of the B1G. But...they really bring no TV sets or $$ to the table. Geographically they're smack dab between tOSU and Penn St and their fan base is smaller than both of those. Sounds a bit like a school to our NWest that wears ketchup and mustard (with out the major city angle).

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkeyebob62
2015 @ Iowa 24-27 L
2016 PSU 42-39 W
2016 NW (Bowl) 24-31 L
2017 @ PSU 14-33 L
2018 PSU 6-51 L
2019 @ PSU 10-17 L
2021 MSU (Bowl) 21-31 L

Plus lost to Western Michigan, this past year, with Pickett at QB...I guess he thinks the B10 is easier than the MAC?

Reactions: JStandefer
What a tool. Ferentz is maddening at times in his conservative play and comments. But he’s got class, something most other coaches (especially ones in Iowa) don’t have.

I hate that, "if things had been different, we would have won," shit. "Damn it! If we had scored more points in the game, we would have won. That PROVES we're better!" lol! You only hear that crap from losers.

Reactions: Ree4
Total and complete tool. Have fun doing great in the ACC which no one cares about. So what if they beat Michigan State with Pickett? Are we supposed to be impressed. Anyone with half a brain knows MSU got fortunate to win a lot of games last year, including Pitt. But Sparty wasn't the best team in the league.

Hey Pat, Koehn's FG to end the game is still going through the uprights every time I watch that replay.

Reactions: Ree4
Narduzzi coaches his players to play dirty. Cheap shots, late hits, doing stuff on the bottom of piles, etc. There's a big difference between playing hard and taking cheap shots, and Narduzzi's teams are a prime example.
Hmmmmm, sounds a bit like the program he formerly coached at.

What a tool. Ferentz is maddening at times in his conservative play and comments. But he’s got class, something most other coaches (especially ones in Iowa) don’t have.

Yet, if MSU had given him the call when Dantonio "retired"...he'd have left skid marks on his way out of Pittsburgh.

ADVERTISEMENT