ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville Hawkeye Events

Liberty Hawk

HR All-American
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2002
Please list here if you are coming to Nashville. These are the official Hawkeye events!

Hawkeye Men's and Women's Basketball Game Watch Party - Sponsored by the National I-Club & The Iowa Clubs
Thursday, December 29th, Tin Roof - 1516 Demonbreun Street, Nashville - 5:00 pm til end of WBB game

Official Hawkeye Huddle - Sponsored by The Iowa Center For Advancement and the National I-Club
Friday, December 30th, Skydeck on Broadway - 5055 Broadway, Nashville, TN 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm

Hawkeye Big Bang Dueling Piano Celebration - Promoting Iowa Hawkeye Fellowship & The Iowa Swarm Collective
Friday, December 30th, Whiskey Shot - 209 Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 7:00 pm to ?????
Reserve tickets here. Open to the first 200 people. Walkups welcome.

https://www.opentable.com/booking/e...d=1248127&restref=1248127&experienceId=126034

Pre-game Hawkeye Party - Hosted by The Iowa Swarm Collective - Don't miss this one!
Saturday, December 31st, Tin Roof - 318 Broadway Avenue, Nashville, TN 8:00 am to 10:30 am
Open to Hawkeye Fans of all ages - Free Event featuring Performances by Former Hawkeye Football Player Dalles Jacobus

Music City Bowl - BEAT KENTUCKY!
Saturday, December 31st, Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN 11:00 am til the game is won!

List here if you can make it!

Reactions: NI hawk
So, the Hawk's are playing in Nashville? What does that have to do with Proctor, NIL, rich Hawk's that should give up money? Wait someone wanted for Saban to stroke out... Merry Christmas! Good God!

• Haha
Reactions: Bishop1971
drunk-cowboy-gif.gif

I wish i was going. And harsh on Saban. ED maybe or hemorrhoids i can see. .
Everyone going enjoy the weather and food. Wish i could get away foe the game!

That forecast sounds great...a true warm weather getaway for Hawkeye fans after this week's storm.
I just saw that Nashville is currently below zero with power outages....thank God the storm came this week!

Reactions: NI hawk
Recommendations for NYE dinner?

Which part of town? Gulch, Germantown, east Nashville? Close to lower Broadway- The Southern, Riverhouse, Jeff Rubys steakhouse. Skull room in printers alley, Henrietta Red in Germantown (good happy hour for oysters). Germantown Cafe. I would suggest a reservation, and do it soon. We will have 200,000 downtown for the New Year’s Eve show. Lots of options depending on your taste and $$$ level.

We’re staying at the Hyatt Centric downtown. Yes, we are WAY late in trying to get reservations. Hoping to find something pretty casual, but or probably can’t be too picky at this point. Thanks for your recommendations- we’re on a wait list at most of those places.

Reactions: Bishop1971
So, the Hawk's are playing in Nashville? What does that have to do with Proctor, NIL, rich Hawk's that should give up money? Wait someone wanted for Saban to stroke out... Merry Christmas! Good God!
It is Christmas so i went with hemorrhoids. The Christian thing to do.

We’re staying at the Hyatt Centric downtown. Yes, we are WAY late in trying to get reservations. Hoping to find something pretty casual, but or probably can’t be too picky at this point. Thanks for your recommendations- we’re on a wait list at most of those places.

Etch is an option near you also. You can eat at the bar at the River House and The Southern. I prefer the River House, dirty martini, vodka with blue cheese olives to start. Those are close to you. Martins barbecue is also close if you want good southern barbecue. The diner is casual, 5 floors of different choices. Good luck.

Etch is an option near you also. You can eat at the bar at the River House and The Southern. I prefer the River House, dirty martini, vodka with blue cheese olives to start. Those are close to you. Martins barbecue is also close if you want good southern barbecue. The diner is casual, 5 floors of different choices. Good luck.
Im hungry now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT