ADVERTISEMENT

National Health Services in England bans puberty blockers for kids.

Are you denying their lived experience???

workaholics fer sure GIF

you work with a bunch of trans people and find it hard to believe someone knows people who are transitioning their kids. Peak message board heroics.

No, I certainly believe it's happening on some level. It's a big country.

I simply do not believe you are being honest about your experiences. You seem like a bit of a liar.

Also, heroics?

Guns don’t go off on their own.

Drugs don’t use themselves.
Exactly that's my point, guns don't shoot themselves is often an argument from the right while at the same time promoting a war on drugs and social media. It's a short sighted argument in all these instances. There are degrees between banning and regulation. Most issues have gray areas that could be addressed if politicians would be willing to compromise.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
Exactly that's my point, guns don't shoot themselves is often an argument from the right while at the same time promoting a war on drugs and social media. It's a short sighted argument in all these instances. There are degrees between banning and regulation. Most issues have gray areas that could be addressed if politicians would be willing to compromise.
I used to believe that the medical community would do the right thing. Gender care for kids and covid have proven i was naive and wrong.

The way the medical professionals and medical associations jumped on the trans bandwagon was criminal. There still is no evidence that proves affirmative gender care is actually beneficial yet doctors had no problem administering dangerous and experimental treatments on kids.

The fact that kids were being experimented on and losing the opportunity to have kids, losing the chance to breast feed, or losing the opportunity to ever orgasm, and permanently disfiguring their body all before the age of 18 is medical malpractice. There is not a gray area here, this simply never should have happened.

We should all be angry at the people who pushed this agenda.

I used to believe that the medical community would do the right thing. Gender care for kids and covid have proven i was naive and wrong.

The way the medical professionals and medical associations jumped on the trans bandwagon was criminal. There still is no evidence that proves affirmative gender care is actually beneficial yet doctors had no problem administering dangerous and experimental treatments on kids.

The fact that kids were being experimented on and losing the opportunity to have kids, losing the chance to breast feed, or losing the opportunity to ever orgasm, and permanently disfiguring their body all before the age of 18 is medical malpractice. There is not a gray area here, this simply never should have happened.

We should all be angry at the people who pushed this agenda.
This should be post of the millennium. I'd even nominate for BPOAT. The whacko lefties on this board need to read it, then read it again... and if it doesn't sink in... read it again. Then come back and we could have a reasonable discussion on the topic of transing kids.

There IS evidence to the contrary though. Kids who get tranzed are twice as likely to go full Jeffrey Epstein as the ones who don't.

This should be post of the millennium. I'd even nominate for BPOAT. The whacko lefties on this board need to read it, then read it again... and if it doesn't sink in... read it again. Then come back and we could have a reasonable discussion on the topic of transing kids.

There IS evidence to the contrary though. Kids who get tranzed are twice as likely to go full Jeffrey Epstein as the ones who don't.
Epstein didn’t kill himself…and it wasn’t a fair catch

Reactions: KFsdisciple

• Love
Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT