ADVERTISEMENT

Navid Afkari

Impossible Is Nothing

HR All-State
Aug 31, 2004
I thought this might be of interest to this board, especially to those who follow the international scene:

Navid Afkari: Trump urges Iran not to execute champion wrestler

Dana White has also spoken out against the Iranian government's decision.

There is a Change.org petition calling on a number of international sports bodies, human rights organizations, and fellow athletes to publicly denounce Afkari's sentence:

Save Navid Afkari's Life, Iranian Wrestler Who Is Sentenced to Death
Trump urge's Iran not to execute the wrestler but considers our military to be a bunch of losers and suckers.

Capt.%2BHumayun%2BKhan.jpg

Some gave all.

Trump urge's Iran not to execute the wrestler but considers our military to be a bunch of losers and suckers.
Control yourself. Please, please keep politics off this board. Not everyone agrees with you or believes that. Some do. It doesn’t matter. The OP was just linking an interesting article. You made this political. No one wants the wrestling board to become a political argument.

Control yourself. Please, please keep politics off this board. Not everyone agrees with you or believes that. Some do. It doesn’t matter. The OP was just linking an interesting article. You made this political. No one wants the wrestling board to become a political argument.
Where have you been? It's a political argument on this board daily.

Even John Bolton indicates that's a lie. Keep your hate and its subsequent crap out of the wrestling forum.
Well, it did have anonymous sources though and was in a publication whose owner (Steve Jobs widow) gave at least $500K to Joe Biden’s campaign this year. And it seemed odd that the Biden campaign was able to release a commercial about it AS the story was breaking, like it was coordinated or something. Other than that, and the fact that everyone that was there that day says it didn’t happen, it sounds pretty legit. Lol!

This is why you send missiles to Iran and not pallets of cash, Joe.

Even John Bolton indicates that's a lie. Keep your hate and its subsequent crap out of the wrestling forum.
"A lie told once remains a lie, but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth"; Joseph Goebbles, circa 1941.

Last edited:
Reactions: millhawk
Well, it did have anonymous sources though and was in a publication whose owner (Steve Jobs widow) gave at least $500K to Joe Biden’s campaign this year. And it seemed odd that the Biden campaign was able to release a commercial about it AS the story was breaking, like it was coordinated or something. Other than that, and the fact that everyone that was there that day says it didn’t happen, it sounds pretty legit. Lol!

This is why you send missiles to Iran and not pallets of cash, Joe.
You apparently do not understand the rules of engagement with a liberal. Anytime someone mentions anything that portrays President Trump as human and intelligent and kind or even having common decency and common sense, he has to be immediately attacked and we need to be reminded that he is the worst of the worst as a human. Luckily for them, they have an endless supply of stories that they can reference and whether they are true or not is irrelevant. It is like the old quote about a different president. If he walked across the Potomac, the press would claim he could not swim.

Either way, a nice gesture by President Trump. I am sure he has a lot to do and taking time to send some support for a wrestler is nice of him. I would guess he is happy to draw attention to the differences in how Iran and the USA hands out punishment also. It just so happens that this time it is to a wrestler and we got wind of it.

The guy is probably a hero in Iran. It is probably not a popular decision, but that does not seem to matter to the Iranian government. Thank God I live in the USA and not Iran.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and TS568
You apparently do not understand the rules of engagement with a liberal. Anytime someone mentions anything that portrays President Trump as human and intelligent and kind or even having common decency and common sense, he has to be immediately attacked and we need to be reminded that he is the worst of the worst as a human. Luckily for them, they have an endless supply of stories that they can reference and whether they are true or not is irrelevant. It is like the old quote about a different president. If he walked across the Potomac, the press would claim he could not swim.

Either way, a nice gesture by President Trump. I am sure he has a lot to do and taking time to send some support for a wrestler is nice of him. I would guess he is happy to draw attention to the differences in how Iran and the USA hands out punishment also. It just so happens that this time it is to a wrestler and we got wind of it.

The guy is probably a hero in Iran. It is probably not a popular decision, but that does not seem to matter to the Iranian government. Thank God I live in the USA and not Iran.

The U.S. certainly can not take any moral high ground in how it treats its citizens! One of many examples is how blacks have been treated and killed during the past 300 years. The wisest man who ever lived stated:

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

Reactions: natchrlman
Losers and Suckers (?) To clarify, The Reich Minister of Propaganda

Trump-Goebbels-fake-news.jpg

Last edited:
Just in case you may have previously missed this short film, click below. "A Night at The Garden".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT