ADVERTISEMENT

Nazi attacks woman at local restaurant, asks for trump

Hopefully, at some point, whether you're right or left, all of us can look at stupid shit like this, regardless of who is perpetrating it, "woke" ANTIFA or idiot white supremacists, and unite around the idea of "f*** all these people causing problems and being violent."

Frankly, I'm sick of it all. And if you think bad behavior is more of a left issue or a right issue, then you are someone who doesn't get it.

Hopefully, at some point, whether your right or left, all of us can look at stupid shit like this, regardless of who is perpetrating it, "woke" ANTIFA or idiot white supremacists, and unite around the idea of "f*** all these people causing problems and being violent."

Frankly, I'm sick of it all. And if you think bad behavior is more of a left issue or a right issue, then you are someone who doesn't get it.
Yeah well you're about to be even more sick of it all because I'm about to whoop your ass when you get to Peoria.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Of course, all Trump supporters are not racist, Nazi or white supremacist. But, EVERY Trump supporter needs to ask themselves why white supremacists, neo-nazis and racists LOVE them some Benedict Donald.
This. 100% this. I’ve got family members that support Trump. I know they’re not racists. But folks need to take a serious look at why ALL white supremacists and neo-nazi types support him.

I left “racists” out of my post because racist folks are both right and left on the political spectrum.

Reactions: hexumhawk and bdg8
He knows better. I’ll slap him just like ol Nazibro slapped that chick in the video.

edit: not sure why it’s not showing Rud’s post that I quoted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT