ADVERTISEMENT

Nazi attacks woman at local restaurant, asks for trump

Last snaps I got from him were last night. I think he might have teh dedz
ECN1ddZWkAAnhO0.jpg

That actually was pretty cool to see all those men jumped in when needed. Nice to see that many good people.

I was hoping the behemoth in the white t-shirt was going to get a chance to pop that zit.

Of course, all Trump supporters are not racist, Nazi or white supremacist. But, EVERY Trump supporter needs to ask themselves why white supremacists, neo-nazis and racists LOVE them some Benedict Donald.
Because he panders to them and actively seeks their support?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Wow, just wow on many levels. I am amazed that the men there showed such restraint after he hit the woman. Kudos to all taking him down and holding him there, but I'm not sure I could have restrained myself from choking him out (not 9 minutes dead out, just passing out, when they go limp, you relent, you murdering bastard).

2 questions from the video

1. What's with the shorts?
2. What did the five fingers say to the face?

God damn that was a brutal open hand.

Wow, just wow on many levels. I am amazed that the men there showed such restraint after he hit the woman. Kudos to all taking him down and holding him there, but I'm not sure I could have restrained myself from choking him out (not 9 minutes dead out, just passing out, when they go limp, you relent, you murdering bastard).
Are you sure that's not a euphemism for something else?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT