ADVERTISEMENT

Nazi cop gets $1.5 million for displaying swastika.

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Police chief in a Seattle suburb displays a swastika on his office door, as you do when you’re the chief of police. The city suspends him and tries to pressure him to quit, he stands his ground. City pays him 1.5 mil to get to goose steppin. What a guten tag for him!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
Police chief in a Seattle suburb displays a swastika on his office door, as you do when you’re the chief of police. The city suspends him and tries to pressure him to quit, he stands his ground. City pays him 1.5 mil to get to goose steppin. What a guten tag for him!

Seattle.

I just now noticed how life like that beer is in your avatar, OP. Literally can't tell the difference between that and a beer in real life.
That was after Iowa blew out Ohio State in 2017. Nebraska was in the process of losing to Northwestern so I told my wife I needed to leave the house to get out in public and gloat. I made her drive me to a bar here in town (she was pregnant at the time, I don’t usually get to “make” her do anything) where I sat at the bar with my massive stein, Iowa shirt, and shit eating-est grin while the dejected Husker fans finished their beers, paid their tabs, and shuffled out.

That feeling is right up there with hitting it for the first time with a new chick and jetskiing. Thank god for Josh Jackson and Scott Frost.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moral
Not that it makes a big difference, still offensive, the display was not a swastika. Apparently it symbolized the rank of obergruppenfuhrer. There's a mouthful (no mom jokes).

01032022_kent-Nazi-insignia_163120.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT