ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis love Kanye now

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
221024143802-01-demonstrators-102222.jpg

Former republican candidate was out in LA today with his nazi crew hanging banners over I-10 letting people know they support Kanye's latest insanity.
But dont' call them nazis, it offends the conservative HORTers...

CNN —
Los Angeles officials are condemning the display of banners from a freeway overpass this weekend by a group of demonstrators seen in bystander photos showing support for antisemitic comments recently made by rapper Kanye West, also known as Ye.
West has recently made a series of antisemitic outbursts, notably on October 8, when he tweeted he was “going death con 3 [sic] On JEWISH PEOPLE,” and also that, “You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” without specifying what group he was addressing, according to the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine records pulled by CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/22/us/a...y-ye-trump-race-deconstructed-reaj/index.html
His tweet has since been removed, and Twitter locked his account. In an interview conducted after the controversial tweet, West told Piers Morgan that he was sorry for the people that he hurt, though he also said that he didn’t regret making the remark.
Photos taken Saturday show a small group of demonstrators with their arms raised in what appears to be the Nazi salute behind banners reading, “honk if you know” alongside “Kanye is right about the Jews.”
Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón lambasted the incident on Twitter Sunday saying, “We cannot tolerate the #AntiSemitism that was on full display today [Saturday] on an LA Fwy. #WhiteSupremacy is a societal cancer that must be excised. This message is dangerous & cannot be normalized. I stand with the Jewish community in condemning this disgusting behavior.”
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti also took to Twitter, saying, “We condemn this weekend’s anti-Semitic incidents. Jewish Angelenos should always feel safe.There is no place for discrimination or prejudice in Los Angeles. And we will never back down from the fight to expose and eliminate it.”

“This is an outrageous effort to fan the flames of antisemitism gripping the nation,” ADL of Los Angeles Regional Director Jeffrey Abrams said in a statement posted on the group’s Twitter account Sunday. “This group, known for espousing antisemitism and white supremacist ideology, is now leveraging Ye’s antisemitism and is proof that hate breeds more hate.”
Abrams went on to call out Adidas, which is reviewing its partnership with West, saying “decisive action against antisemitism by Adidas is long overdue.”
CNN has been unable to reach a representative for West for comment.
The banner appeared over the busy Los Angeles freeway a day before Beverly Hills police reported antisemitic flyers being distributed in the city, CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS reported.
Beverly Hills Mayor Lili Bosse condemned the flyers and the banner as “disgusting hate speech” in a tweet. “As a daughter of an Auschwitz survivor, I will always bear witness and speak out.”

Former republican candidate was out in LA today with his nazi crew hanging banners over I-10 letting people know they support Kanye's latest insanity.

CNN —
Los Angeles officials are condemning the display of banners from a freeway overpass this weekend by a group of demonstrators seen in bystander photos showing support for antisemitic comments recently made by rapper Kanye West, also known as Ye.
West has recently made a series of antisemitic outbursts, notably on October 8, when he tweeted he was “going death con 3 [sic] On JEWISH PEOPLE,” and also that, “You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” without specifying what group he was addressing, according to the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine records pulled by CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/22/us/a...y-ye-trump-race-deconstructed-reaj/index.html
His tweet has since been removed, and Twitter locked his account. In an interview conducted after the controversial tweet, West told Piers Morgan that he was sorry for the people that he hurt, though he also said that he didn’t regret making the remark.
Photos taken Saturday show a small group of demonstrators with their arms raised in what appears to be the Nazi salute behind banners reading, “honk if you know” alongside “Kanye is right about the Jews.”
Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón lambasted the incident on Twitter Sunday saying, “We cannot tolerate the #AntiSemitism that was on full display today [Saturday] on an LA Fwy. #WhiteSupremacy is a societal cancer that must be excised. This message is dangerous & cannot be normalized. I stand with the Jewish community in condemning this disgusting behavior.”
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti also took to Twitter, saying, “We condemn this weekend’s anti-Semitic incidents. Jewish Angelenos should always feel safe.There is no place for discrimination or prejudice in Los Angeles. And we will never back down from the fight to expose and eliminate it.”

“This is an outrageous effort to fan the flames of antisemitism gripping the nation,” ADL of Los Angeles Regional Director Jeffrey Abrams said in a statement posted on the group’s Twitter account Sunday. “This group, known for espousing antisemitism and white supremacist ideology, is now leveraging Ye’s antisemitism and is proof that hate breeds more hate.”
Abrams went on to call out Adidas, which is reviewing its partnership with West, saying “decisive action against antisemitism by Adidas is long overdue.”
The banner appeared over the busy Los Angeles freeway a day before Beverly Hills police reported antisemitic flyers being distributed in the city, CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS reported.
Beverly Hills Mayor Lili Bosse condemned the flyers and the banner as “disgusting hate speech” in a tweet. “As a daughter of an Auschwitz survivor, I will always bear witness and speak out.”
I miss the days when it wasn’t hip or cool to be fugging stupid.

CNN —

Why do you hate successful black people?

😳

CNN —

I like that they had to qualify "About the Jews", because they literally can't bring themselves to agree with him on any thing else.

You know I keep looking at this picture and at those idiots with their hands up and I can't help to wonder if life would be better or worse to be in a place where you could do something like that publicly, and not worry about repercussions for it.

You know I keep looking at this picture and at those idiots with their hands up and I can't help to wonder if life would be better or worse to be in a place where you could do something like that publicly, and not worry about repercussions for it.
I know life would be better if idiots like these didn't feel emboldened by modern politics.

This irks me:

"Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón lambasted the incident on Twitter Sunday saying, “We cannot tolerate the #AntiSemitism that was on full display today [Saturday] on an LA Fwy. #WhiteSupremacy is a societal cancer that must be excised. This message is dangerous & cannot be normalized. I stand with the Jewish community in condemning this disgusting behavior.”"

You're the freaking District Attorney - quit using hashtags in your statement like you're a teenager tweeting about eating tide pods. Your statement, coming from you, should be sufficient.

he tweeted he was “going death con 3 [sic] On JEWISH PEOPLE,” and also that, “You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,”

So… how’s the black ballin’ going?

a470fb25-4522-42f2-9972-dbc832676a5c-WSF_0405_Kovels.jpg

Death con 3. Good lord. And even if he said, "DEFCON 3," that's still just an increased level of readiness. So what he's really telling his fans, in the dumbest way possible, is that Jews make him watch more Fox News.
I think he probably did the thing in his head where he was like "which one is worse again?" and split the difference to... avoid making an embarrassing mistake

ADIDAS TERMINATES PARTNERSHIP WITH YE IMMEDIATELY​

adidas_arena_building_herzogenaurach_kjpg__1200x630_q85_autocrop_crop-smart_subject_location-1213828_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg__176x176_q85_crop-smart_subsampling-2.jpg

Herzogenaurach
OCTOBER 25, 2022
adidas does not tolerate antisemitism and any other sort of hate speech. Ye’s recent comments and actions have been unacceptable, hateful and dangerous, and they violate the company’s values of diversity and inclusion, mutual respect and fairness.
After a thorough review, the company has taken the decision to terminate the partnership with Ye immediately, end production of Yeezy branded products and stop all payments to Ye and his companies. adidas will stop the adidas Yeezy business with immediate effect.
This is expected to have a short-term negative impact of up to €250 million on the company’s net income in 2022 given the high seasonality of the fourth quarter.

Time to start his own brand.

SketchYe
He needs to work with an established brand that has factories. It’s not like he has any idea how supply chains or production work.

Adidas set him up where he picked materials and cursory designs and then had final approval over the product Adidas created.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
He needs to work with an established brand that has factories. It’s not like he has any idea how supply chains or production work.

Adidas set him up where he picked materials and cursory designs and then had final approval over the product Adidas created.
Maybe on Friday Musk can give him a new Twitter handle and some tips on overcoming supply chain and new production line problems!

Maybe on Friday Musk can give him a new Twitter handle and some tips on overcoming supply chain and new production line problems!
In one of his interviews recently, he did express admiration for Musk. I think it's fair to assume Musk is on a shortlist for the West Administration cabinet.

Bill Burr nailed it four years ago.

CNN —

Again, we have several posters who vote right along side, happily, people like this. Being a Nazi is also not a deal breaker for them. Logical people would realize that when Nazis agree with you that you might want to change your opinion. @ihhawk @goldmom @biggreydogs @NorthernHawkeye @Banditking

The GOP supports Israel more than the DNC does.
The fundies think Jesus is coming back in that particular patch of desert that Israel currently sits on. The Israeli people, they could take or leave, to varying degrees. And American Jews vote accordingly. Nice cheap trick though, ih, along the lines of calling the GOP the party of Lincoln or saying the democrats are the party of the KKK. Really doesn’t stand up to the least bit of scrutiny.

This isn't surprising.

Kanye West reportedly wanted to name his 'Ye' album after Hitler instead, and apparently has an 'obsession' with the Nazi leader​

Jake Epstein,Palmer Haasch
Thu, October 27, 2022 at 12:37 PM·3 min read

• Kanye West reportedly wanted to name is album "Ye" after Hitler, sources told CNN.
  • A business executive who worked for Ye told CNN that the rapper had "obsession" with Hitler.
  • Ye has sparked controversy in recent weeks over antisemitic commentary.
Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, previously wanted to name his album "Ye" after Adolf Hitler and apparently has an "obsession" with the Nazi leader, sources who were once close to the rapper told CNN in a report published on Thursday.
The sources told CNN that Ye openly admired Nazis for their use of propaganda and spoke about reading Hitler's manifesto "Mein Kampf," seemingly contradicting Ye's claim that he has never read a book.
"He would praise Hitler by saying how incredible it was that he was able to accumulate so much power and would talk about all the great things he and the Nazi Party achieved for the German people," a business executive who used to work for Ye told the outlet.
Multiple brands have cut ties with the rapper after he made antisemitic remarks in recent weeks and wore a "White Lives Matter" shirt to his Yeezy fashion show in early October.
Ye shared antisemitic statements on Twitter on October 8, including one in which he said that he would go "death con 3" on Jewish people.
The tweet was removed for violating the platform's rules, and a Twitter spokesperson told BuzzFeed News on October 9 that Ye's account had been locked "due to a violation of Twitter's policies." Also on October 8, Instagram told Insider that it had placed a restriction on Ye's account following rule violations on the platform.
In addition to his social media posts, Ye claimed during an interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson that Jared Kushner, who is Jewish, had brokered the Abraham Accords "to make money." Unaired clips from that interview, obtained by Motherboard, also showed Ye making additional antisemitic statements.
Ye's antisemitic remarks have prompted criticism from Jewish groups including the American Jewish Committee and StopAntisemitism.org, Insider previously reported. Brands including Vogue, Adidas, and Balenciaga's parent company, Kering, have severed ties with the rapper, as did his former talent agency CAA, The Los Angeles Times reported.
On Monday, Ye's ex-wife Kim Kardashian said in a tweet that she stood with the Jewish community, calling for the "terrible violence and hateful rhetoric towards them" to end. She did not explicitly name Ye in her tweet.
Universal Music Group, the owner of Def Jam, which previously distributed Ye's music, also said in a statement to CNN that the relationship between the company and Ye's GOOD Music label had ended last year.
"There is no place for antisemitism in our society. We are deeply committed to combating antisemitism and every other form of progress," the group said in the statement.

• Wow
Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT