ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis love Kanye now

C8bpGZ2.jpeg

Our country would be better off if Kanye busted a clot

Kanye West to Proud Boys Founder: ‘Jewish People, Forgive Hitler’​

Rolling Stone reports:

Less than a week after Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler in an interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, West – flanked by white supremacist Nick Fuentes – sat down with Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes to demand that Jewish people “forgive Hitler.” “Jews should work for Christians,” West told McInnes. “I’ll hire a Jewish person in a second if I knew they weren’t a spy and I could look through their phone and follow through their house and have a camera all in their living room.”
The 45 minute episode titled “Saving Ye” on the alt-right video platform Censored.TV, opens with McInnes at an airport spouting off his desire to “prevent Ye West from becoming an antisemite or a nazi” and to “talk him off the ledge.” In the same breath, McInnes voices his hopes to show West that “our problem is liberal elites of all races,” then proceeds to name two black leaders, Kamala Harris and Barack Obama, as a “major problem.”

• Wow
Reactions: McLovin32
The new season of South Park starts tonight, and the episode is called "Cupid Ye". The clip on Twitter has Clyde asking Kyle (a jew) if he runs Hollywood. My god I hope this is another classic Kanye episode.

ADVERTISEMENT