ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft and success.

amahawk

HR Heisman
May 1, 2002
It seems to me that players drafted in the fist round have a very good but not 100% chance of having a NBA career. Players drafted in the second round seem to be mostly NBA fringe prospects.

This not big news. I hope players develop other options.

Nothing new. But there always seems to be players that come out of no where to become all-stars or at least very good NBA players.

You got to love Iowa fans who continue to say that players like Garza and Keegan will help Iowa in the future as recruits will flock to Iowa now that Iowa has a history of players getting drafted in the NBA.
Iowa is still Iowa and you can't apply lipstick to a pig and expect it to win a beauty contest.
Is Iowa the dredge of the Big Ten, no, but Fran is to conservative to move the nettle to bring Iowa a regular season Big Ten Championship. If it happens in my lifetime, it better happen soon, time is slipping away....

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
You got to love Iowa fans who continue to say that players like Garza and Keegan will help Iowa in the future as recruits will flock to Iowa now that Iowa has a history of players getting drafted in the NBA.
Iowa is still Iowa and you can't apply lipstick to a pig and expect it to win a beauty contest.
Is Iowa the dredge of the Big Ten, no, but Fran is to conservative to move the nettle to bring Iowa a regular season Big Ten Championship. If it happens in my lifetime, it better happen soon, time is slipping away....
You must be pretty old...

What is a ‘nettle’?

• Haha
Reactions: NevadaHawk
What is a ‘nettle’?

Growing-Nettle-How-to-Plant-Care-For-and-Harvest-This-Useful-HerbGrowing-Nettle-How-to-Plant-Care-For-and-Harvest-This-Useful-Herb-FB.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT