ADVERTISEMENT

NBA returning tonight

JohnBasedow

HR Legend
Jul 6, 2006
Can’t believe there isn’t a thread on this yet. Two good games on tap with the Pelicans/Jazz and Lakers/Clippers. If Zion plays I think the Pelicans get the W and start their playoff run tonight.

Reactions: Moral
As starved as I am for some real sports I still can't get excited about watching the NBA anymore. I'm a little surprised at myself even but I just don't care about watching it.

I”ll wait until the playoffs start. Can’t get excited about competing for the last playoff spot.

Can’t believe there isn’t a thread on this yet. Two good games on tap with the Pelicans/Jazz and Lakers/Clippers. If Zion plays I think the Pelicans get the W and start their playoff run tonight.

Surprised there's no thread? This site is a bunch of white people from Iowa...these people don't watch the Association.

I can't wait. Now, I say that fully understanding that at least some of the teams are going to use the 8 regular season games as a modified pre-season, because seeding won't matter as much for the top few teams.

Time for my Suns to rise! According to FiveThirtyEight they have a <1% chance of making the playoffs!

dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg

Reactions: Moral
Gotta say... i only watched the first quarter and it was way more entertaining than I expected. It didn’t seem weird at all.

Although I may just not remember what real life used to be. When I watch old sitcoms now I flinch when people hug and shake hands.

Reactions: HawkRugged17
Clippers vs Lakers Western Conference Final would be a great match up. 4 premier players and a bunch of guys who would have to step up, that would be a fun 6 or 7 games

Really great game last night and I hope we get a 7 game series between the two LA teams so we can watch Lebron does this 4 more times to them.

The Phoenix Suns finish the restart a perfect 8-0. Still a longshot for Portland to lose tonight but if that happens....WE GOIN' TO THE SHIP!!!
AdeptPreciousIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: ConvenientParking
Just saw on ESPN website - according to their BPI, they had a 0.0329% chance of going 8-0 in the bubble games.

Just saw on ESPN website - according to their BPI, they had a 0.0329% chance of going 8-0 in the bubble games.
Wow that's crazy. No matter what happens this young Suns team has me hyped for the future. It's been a rough post-Nash decade. Go Nets!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT