ADVERTISEMENT

******NCAA Championship Session 2b Thread*******

Again like I said earlier it will be over after semis tomorrow

Brother: we need to stay focused. When we start taking things for granted bad things can happen...like Reenan throwing Warner to his back and the fun times Max had at B10s. We've got to stay on point; take one match at a time and give it everything we've got!

Reactions: Jrjt0518
“In the hole” usually meant the guy behind the guy on deck but could be something else at this point.
It reminds of back in the day when I use to umpire Little League baseball, there were two twins that were named Kerry and Kevin Dick. The announcer one time said Jones at the plate, Rigoni on deck and Dick in the hole, and then to make matters worse, he realized what he said 5 seconds later and before shutting off mike says "Oh

Brother: we need to stay focused. When we start taking things for granted bad things can happen...like Reenan throwing Warner to his back and the fun times Max had at B10s. We've got to stay on point; take one match at a time and give it everything we've got!
I’m with you. They are focused tho. We’re not wrestling. They are.

Anybody see bullard washington? Washington seriously for screwed on the edge. Should have had two and four backs.

It reminds of back in the day when I use to umpire Little League baseball, there were two twins that were named Kerry and Kevin Dick. The announcer one time said Jones at the plate, Rigoni on deck and Dick in the hole, and then to make matters worse, he realized what he said 5 seconds later and before shutting off mike says "Oh
On the positive side; I doubt the little leaguers understood......parents thought probably had a good laugh!

I agree!!!

Reactions: TarpHawk
Again like I said earlier it will be over after semis tomorrow
Big points come after quarters because they give quarter's winners at least 6th place points. This will be a two team race before semis and then Iowa just needs to get 4 guys in the finals and it should be over.

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Coach Carl just yelled score into Joe Lee’s face. Is the pressure getting to the great and powerful Sanderson?

I hate it for the young man as I'm sure this is not what he envisioned at the beginning of the year. And how tough would it be trying to stay up with your older brother? That part has to sting as well. The good thing is that he'll have better days in the coming years. Hopefully, not good enough to beat our guy, but I'm sure they'll be better.

Reactions: Boro407
Brands vs Bolen (5 seed)
Nelson was late to the mat
Bolen goes for a single and nothing
good hips
Bolen on a leg and nothing
Bolen ahs had two good shots and Nelson has good defense
2 min left
Bolen trying to slide by
1:30 left
no snaps yet.

SW on Nelson and now he's snapping
Bloen shot and Nelson counters
under 1 min
NELSON grabs a leg and nothigng
Bolen touches a leg
End of 1
0-0

The battle of the Romeros at 174 might be boring. Kaleb doesn't seem to care if scores at all. Demetrius will at least shoot, but will spend the rest of the match running and hanging out on the edge

2nd
Bolen takes down
nand out for the esc in 5 secdons
0-1
nelson misses a shot and misses the counter
Nelson getting to touch the leg
Boeln deep on a single to double and finishes TD
0-3
1 min left
Nelson out with 43 secdons left
-33 RT
snaps
Bolen has a leg and Nelson tries to lock a cradle and cannot
TD
End of 2
Down 1-5

Love Lee but pretty pumped how Cardinale wrestled. Scored more points than Spencer in both the second and third period. Still got majored lol. Didn’t get to see Sullivan. He wasn’t out there long enough to see haha. Desanto pins him in a little over a minute. I kind of expected those two results to go the exact opposite lol. Cardinale get pinned quick and Sullivan to get majored. Just got in service. Thanks for posting updates. This is the only way I can follow these early rounds.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
3rd period
Nelson takes down
C on Nelson
Nelson up and then driven down
on the edge
1:30 left
RT point for Bolen
1 min and out
2-5
go to go
RT is 1:42