ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Interactive Bracket

LutherAce

HR All-American
Oct 31, 2002
You must download the bracket before playing with it.

Just enter the match result in the yellow squares to advance the wrestler (D,M,T,F)

Have fun and let me know of any major mistakes/issues. Also if there are any seed changes, drop outs, transfers, i'll update as best i can. I always go back at the end of the tournament and make sure everything lines up before making a copy for the next year, but i do miss some things.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Thanks was just going to start making my own spreadsheet, thanks for saving me some time.

Also do you update this bracket as the tourney goes on?

Last edited:

Just enter the match result in the yellow squares to advance the wrestler (D,M,T,F)

Have fun and let me know of any major mistakes/issues. Also if there are any seed changes, drop outs, transfers, i'll update as best i can. I always go back at the end of the tournament and make sure everything lines up before making a copy for the next year, but i do miss some things.

Have fun!

I know that I said this with the BIG10 brackets, but I really appreciate you setting these up. I look forward to these every year. Thank you!

Thanks was just going to start making my own spreadsheet, thanks for saving me some time.

Also do you update this bracket as the tourney goes on?
I update only for myself. I don't post new ones each session, This is for all the what if before the tournament statrts. Like someone posted in another thread about Assad's better off losing rd 1 than winning. Now you can see all the options of who is where etc. It's a long 7 days before Detroit...

Have fun!

I posted this on BWI but figured I'd post here as well, in case you didn't see it.

I found a mistake that repeats in each weight class sheet. It's cell AD20, which will result in an error if the 19th seed advances with a Dec. in the L3 consi round.

Code that's there:
=IF(I89=U20,IF(H90="D",0.5,IF(H90="M",1.5,IF(H90="T",2,IF(H90="F",2.5)))),IF(I85=U20,IF(H86,0.5,IF(H86="M",1.5,IF(H86="T",2,IF(H86="F",2.5)))),""))

Correction:
=IF(I89=U20, IF(H88="D",0.5, IF(H88="M",1.5, IF(H88="T",2, IF(H88="F",2.5)))),IF(I85=U20, IF(H86="D",0.5, IF(H86="M",1.5, IF(H86="T",2, IF(H86="F",2.5)))),""))

I posted this on BWI but figured I'd post here as well, in case you didn't see it.

I found a mistake that repeats in each weight class sheet. It's cell AD20, which will result in an error if the 19th seed advances with a Dec. in the L3 consi round.

Code that's there:
=IF(I89=U20,IF(H90="D",0.5,IF(H90="M",1.5,IF(H90="T",2,IF(H90="F",2.5)))),IF(I85=U20,IF(H86,0.5,IF(H86="M",1.5,IF(H86="T",2,IF(H86="F",2.5)))),""))

Correction:
=IF(I89=U20, IF(H88="D",0.5, IF(H88="M",1.5, IF(H88="T",2, IF(H88="F",2.5)))),IF(I85=U20, IF(H86="D",0.5, IF(H86="M",1.5, IF(H86="T",2, IF(H86="F",2.5)))),""))
As long as the Iowa guy advances, formula is correct.

But kudos to another Excel junkie. Microsoft dude once told me it was not possible to write a formula to do what I wanted. I proved them wrong!!

Code that's there:

Correction:
Thanks, I will fix it when I get back from Houston, but won't be until Thursday night

Reactions: tikk10

Have fun!

Thanks for sharing this Luther!

I downloaded it, but the brackets are empty from 149 on. And 141 was filled in already. What am I doing wrong?

Looks like someone didn't download it first and overwrote it...I can fix it when I get home tomorrow night

Reactions: IA_Hawk81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT