ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Lower Bowl tickets

IAChief32

HR Heisman
Apr 21, 2017
Guy has them for sale at $1600 a piece. Section 105, t22 and t23

Call Mike at 724-531-3517

[QUO
I sold 6 in sec. 102 for1/3 of that. All to Hawk fans.
TE="Inthecircle, post: 632492
That was nice of you and I am sure it was appreciated.
My post referenced “go look online and see if you find them cheaper”
Are they high priced, no doubt.
This tournament has been, by far, the most difficult to get tickets for.
If you want to be upset, blame the NCAA they set ticket allotments and form partnerships with scalpers. The schools send their payments for tickets directly to the arena. Isn’t that convenient, the NCAA never has to touch that money.

The secondary ticket market is ridiculous.

When did NCAA wrestling tickets become this expensive? $1600 for all sessions. How much are nosebleeds for all sessions?

I could go to 4-5 Packer games in Lambeau at that price. Pretty crazy

Reactions: bammhawk1

When did NCAA wrestling tickets become this expensive? $1600 for all sessions. How much are nosebleeds for all sessions?

Absolute garbage and is gonna hurt more than help IMO

Yeah, but then you would have to watch the Packers play football. :confused:

At least in this situation, you get to watch some awesome wrestling instead.

So you could show up in Pittsburgh spend an outrageous sum like $4k and still be saving $2400 versus buying these?

What lol? I don't think that's how it works bro.
1600 *4=6400
1000*4=4000
6400-4000=2400

The overrall point being you are getting lower level tickets if you have 4k in Pittsburgh. If you didn't understand my message I apologize for my prose. If you don't understand the math seek an apology elsewhere.

Last edited:
Why not wait until the day before or day of and check the prices online then?? They’ll come WAY down. They always do.

Why not wait until the day before or day of and check the prices online then?? They’ll come WAY down. They always do.
Amen. The number of tickets is rising on the secondary market (StubHub) while the price is going down. No argument that it is a tough ticket this year and face value will not be the norm but the current prices will not be the day of prices. As someone who had prime NYC tickets ahead of time that were going for a grand a week out my experience was you could barely get face value with an extra.

I know Cleveland was difficult with the tenacity and efficiency of the scalpers. I'd be curious to hear how scalping is handled in Pittsburgh if anyone has experience. Scalping is legal in Cleveland while in Pennsylvania selling above face is not permitted except for an internet exception and certified brokers who can't exceed 25 percent over face.

I'm still hunting like many of you and not looking forward to the hustle in Pittsburgh but I truly would counsel you to hold off buying right now at these prices.

Last edited:
After this tournament there’ll probably be a bunch of hawk fans selling their tickets fairly cheap.

Reactions: Jackhawk87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT