NCAA Session III

Aleric1

HR All-State
Feb 18, 2018
Chamionship matches on 3-6.
Lee first on 6.
Kemerer on 3.
Marinelli on 4.

Cruz is tough on top. One thing about his matches yesterday is no one took bottom on him. Bresser did and got rose the whole period.

Thanks for the pbp. Was stuck in the damn school parking lot. Today was first mass for Easter....

Did Cruz even have a stall call on him??? I started to watch his match after Lee was done and be backed up for the remaining 1:05, but I dont have the volume up on the TV

Did Cruz even have a stall call on him??? I started to watch his match after Lee was done and be backed up for the remaining 1:05, but I dont have the volume up on the TV
No, but Bresser didn’t do much to earn one.

Your definition of tough is different from mine. Spencer Lee and Jason Nolf are tough on top...they score points. Cruz is good at riding and holding on, but he doesn't do anything.
Cruz rode Bresser for 2 minutes. Bresser got away from Spencer. 2 minute ride in the NCAA quarters is tough on top.

No, he backed out again and again but was never called. How can you have no TDs or other offensive points scored and no stall call?

Well, I think Spencer is done working in the field now (per Flo). On to bigger things. Please take Mater into passing the lasagna and don't spill any on ya.

Reactions: Dagboi
Your definition of tough is different from mine. Spencer Lee and Jason Nolf are tough on top...they score points. Cruz is good at riding and holding on, but he doesn't do anything.
This... numerous guys just hild on for dear life and switch hips. Would like to see the NCAA go to a limited riding time. Max it out at 1:30

Total domination. up 11-1 then sticks him. talk about potential. Lee really could go down as one of the best if this continues.
Barring injury that has already been clearly established.

His competition and how he fares against those upper echelon guys will ultimately determine just how high up he is regarded, and he has some tough hombres to deal with, but it's safe to say he'll lead Iowa in Tech Falls by a wide margin by the time he graduates, and maybe in pins when all is said and done (that one will be harder to reach I think).

No, he backed out again and again but was never called. How can you have no TDs or other offensive points scored and no stall call?

I don't watch wrestling too often. That match was painful to watch... couldn't believe there were no stall calls. Riding on top sucks and shouldn't be rewarded.

Kaid Brock has gone upper body 3 times. He has to be the dumbest wrestler in the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT