ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Ticket Allotment - Interesting Read

LutherAce

HR All-American
Oct 31, 2002
Found this on the NCAA championships - wrestling website regarding the NCAA allotment of tickets to institutions. A lot of good information for those that are interested in hunting out other schools for their tickets if they want them. Just thought it would share.

Need more tickets!

Interesting reading. They announced you can buy a Finals only seat on the floor for $100.

Don't do it. I did this 8-10 years ago in St. Louis and with the raised mat you can't see about half of the action. I was sitting about where the free throw line would be on the basketball court, but our seats were lower than the mat. Very poor view of the action.
ohwell.r191677.gif

i had front row in Des Moines, right on the aisle where the wrestler walked out (Tony Nelson interview was right in front of me). I could see everything with no issue.

It was funny that the fans in the Okie St. section kept yelling to take the scoreboard down because they couldn't see...

I normally scalp tickets when I get down there. Is there a better way to acquire them right now other than StubHub? One of the guys going is nervous about scalping... I will need 4 together or 2 and 2.

For the NCAA in St. Louis ,There are some decent lower level tickets going on sale now on ebay that end tonight lower level nice seats right now 250 each for entire tournament. I already have mine but these look real good.

This post was edited on 3/2 5:23 AM by Ehawk1fan

Originally posted by Ehawk1fan:
For the NCAA in St. Louis ,There are some decent lower level tickets going on sale now on ebay that end tonight lower level nice seats right now 250 each for entire tournament. I already have mine but these look real good.

This post was edited on 3/2 5:23 AM by Ehawk1fan
I could not find them Ehawk could you help me out?
Or anyone if you could. Thanks

just do a search for NCAA wrestling tickets st louis and they will be the first ones on ebay search engine they end at 9pm looks like there at 560 for the pair right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT