ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tix - New Seats Available

WDMHawk72

HR MVP
Aug 14, 2016
New seats just popped up on Ticketmaster if you haven't nailed your's down yet.

These are in lower level near mat. Looks like $280 for all sessions. Prolly worth the extra money rather than sitting up in the 300's. FYI.

Thanks WDM. I got better seats than what I had. If anyone wants a deal I have 3 in 143 row 39 seats 18-20

New seats just popped up on Ticketmaster if you haven't nailed your's down yet.

These are in lower level near mat. Looks like $280 for all sessions. Prolly worth the extra money rather than sitting up in the 300's. FYI.

Thanks. I didn’t want to purchase originally without knowing where the mats were going to be. Then I was going to wait and scalp tickets and pay the extra to get good seats. Got tickets in section 112 (about the 15 yard line) row 20 for $280. Don’t know how much better you can get unless you know or scalp from a big Gopher booster or business that gets the primo tickets.

Thanks. I didn’t want to purchase originally without knowing where the mats were going to be. Then I was going to wait and scalp tickets and pay the extra to get good seats. Got tickets in section 112 (about the 15 yard line) row 20 for $280. Don’t know how much better you can get unless you know or scalp from a big Gopher booster or business that gets the primo tickets.

Those are good seats close to mat. Keep and eye on that link cuz as seats get "given up" they will become available. What you dont want to do is settle for seats in 300s upper level. Loooong ways away

Reactions: Jackhawk87
booked close in for 160 a night - may have to rethink - part of why i booked here was the cancellation policy.. thanks!

As far as hotels near US Bank get on hotels.com right after Big Tens. People who have them reserved will bale once their kid doesn't qualify

As far as hotels near US Bank get on hotels.com right after Big Tens. People who have them reserved will bale once their kid doesn't qualify
I haven't checked lately but there was some pretty good deals on VRBO that were within 4-5 miles of US Bank. The hotels all jacked up their prices for that weekend.

I haven't checked lately but there was some pretty good deals on VRBO that were within 4-5 miles of US Bank. The hotels all jacked up their prices for that weekend.
I got a 2 room suite at double tree for 300 per. Sleeps 3 to 4 easy.

Yes, that happens (St Louis seems to be the worst...we paid less for 5 nights in NYC at a DoubleTree 4 blocks from MSG than 4 nights in St Louis). We lucked out this year and I got a really good deal at a hotel along the train and close to Surly.

I have 6 together in section 126 Row 4

I have 2 in the middle section 237 row 11.

Are either of these going to be good seats? My parents have decided not to go so the most I will need are 2. The rest are for sale.

237 not bad. Balcony overlooking mat area on about 20 yard line. 200s on sidelines decent seats. 200s in end zone not. All 300s bad

Reactions: acuhawk
I have 6 together in section 126 Row 4

I have 2 in the middle section 237 row 11.

Are either of these going to be good seats? My parents have decided not to go so the most I will need are 2. The rest are for sale.
I need 6 together or 4 and 2. What is your e-mail?

Last edited:
I am just asking face value. A $50 donation to my polar plunge would be an added welcome

I also still have some really good seats for Nebraska, both OSU's, and Minnesota.

I have a pair of all session tix available in row 2 of section 239 if anyone is interested. Shoot me an email at Keeker16@yahoo.com if interested. Asking $350 for the pair. I assume I will be getting them in February or early March, so you can reserve them now and we can settle up when they arrive.

Any coaches here buy tickets through the NWCA? I know they were asking 350 for lower bowl seats between the 30s. Thinking about pulling the trigger and wondering if those seats checked out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT