149-7-8
157- 10-12
165- 3-4
174- 10-12
184-13-16
197- 6-8
HWT- 3-4

any thoughts?

I'm thinking Cass ends up with the 3rd seed and will end up seeing Parris in the quarters. My guess is Gable, Schultz, Cass, Hendrickson, Kerk, Parris, Wood and Stencel as the top 8. Talked to a buddy close to the UofM program and they weren't too bummed that Parris lost in the 3/4 match yesterday. I think Cass can knock him off anyway. Wouldn't mind Wood getting #6 due to being a conference champ tho!

i don’t think Hendrickson is above kerkvliet or wood. they have better quality wins and wrestled tougher competition.

i don’t think Hendrickson is above kerkvliet or wood. they have better quality wins and wrestled tougher competition.
Undefeated and a conference champ tho. I'd like Cass to see Wood, Hendrickson or even Kerk in the quarters over Parris. We will see soon.

Reactions: eb05
Undefeated and a conference champ tho. I'd like Cass to see Wood, Hendrickson or even Kerk in the quarters over Parris. We will see soon.

you may be right. o’toole was in a similar situation last year and got the 6 seed so I think we see that again. Wednesday can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: cheaptilt42
ADVERTISEMENT