ADVERTISEMENT

Neb vs oklahoma

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this game. I know we love to hate Nebraska but I actually think it would be a huge win for the big 10 if they somehow pulled off the W.
I’m actually leaning towards wanting them to win. However if they don’t win, I want them to lose by 50+. No close loss.
I hope that Neb is up by 21 points at the end of three quarters and then OU scores about 50 points in the 4th to win comfortably. The salty tears would be extra tasty.

Reactions: RothMatt
Oklahoma is going to put 70 on 'em. Frost will have For Sale signs in his yard by halftime.

I don’t think it’s close very long but I think nebraska hangs in a weird range. Something like 38-24 Oklahoma.

I would like to see Oklahoma win, then ISU take out Oklahoma. This demoralizes Nebraska, takes Oklahoma out of the conversation, and elevates our win over ISU that much more. If we are talking the playoff here, we are in a different spot than 2015 where there was a lot of talk if we went undefeated should we be in. In this year, there is no doubt we go undefeated and we are in. Question now is if we lose one game, would we be in if we won the B1G.

On the other hand, if Nebraska beats Oklahoma, and then Oklahoma beats ISU, that takes the shine off of our wins. And at the end of the year, a win over ISU is worth way more than a win over Nebraska.

Reactions: chuck285
I think Oklahoma will win, but it will be closer than people think. I think nebbys defense is better this year and Martinez is always capable of making some big plays.
This. Just have a feeling they will be more focused/prepared for Oklahoma, kind of like they do for Iowa. The Black Friday game seems to be consistently closer than it should be. They just don't maintain their focus from week to week.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I have stated this before, I love watching Nebby burn in hell. Get beat and keep the Frost Warnings.

I think Oklahoma will win, but it will be closer than people think. I think nebbys defense is better this year and Martinez is always capable of making some big plays.
How many great games have Martinez had against winning teams. The times I have watched, he has sucked. JMO

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this game. I know we love to hate Nebraska but I actually think it would be a huge win for the big 10 if they somehow pulled off the W.
I’m actually leaning towards wanting them to win. However if they don’t win, I want them to lose by 50+. No close loss.
There is not a chance in burning Hell I will ever EVER root for Nebraska because they’re a extremely cocky team that beats their chest when they’ve been irrelevant for the last 20 years .. not to mention this dude who drives me CRAZY

th

I saw the betting line is Oklahoma -22.5.... WOW

This game isn't going to be close. I just watched the 2001 #1 OU/#2 NU game on BTN and it was an even game... it's stunning how far Nebraska has fallen.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Don’t ever say that again!

I think OU wins and Riley doesn’t take the foot off the gas pedal and looks to run the score up on them at home. 2 reasons. First is because of the whole Nebraska trying to back out of the game and stick it to them. 2nd is after the close Tulane game he would like nothing more to put that close game to rest and silence the critics by destroying a big 10 team, even if it is one of the bottom tier teams.

I think OU wins and Riley doesn’t take the foot off the gas pedal and looks to run the score up on them at home. 2 reasons. First is because of the whole Nebraska trying to back out of the game and stick it to them. 2nd is after the close Tulane game he would like nothing more to put that close game to rest and silence the critics by destroying a big 10 team, even if it is one of the bottom tier teams.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Correct answer.

Riley needs to pile up the score for CFP rankings. I got Oklahoma scoring 50+.

Shocked it was that close. I don't think OU is that great this year after watching them the past 2 weeks.
Yeah I don't think OU offense is as good as years past which to be fair the bar has been set so high with how explosive they've been under Riley. They are very good but I'm not so sure like those previous year they can count on winning games giving up 30+ because their offense can score on anyone. Granted Nebraska D is good, not great, but have a lot of upperclassman and some super seniors which helps. On flip side I think OU D is better than years past. Game also showed how poor Nebraska's offense is where wasn't Frost suppose to be an offensive genius? Minus Martinez scrambling they have no running game what so ever and before OU they played 3 teams who don't boast good run defenses. Funny thing I think you'll see OU and even ISU start to put up bigger numbers now that they get to play Big 12 defenses.

• Haha
Reactions: Golf_Bravo_Romeo
@Golf_Bravo_Romeo aka GBR aka Husker Troll. you know what's even more funny than you laughing about every post in this thread is your pathetic program and loser coach who can only claim moral victories after games now. Or the sheer fact you are scrolling through an Iowa board on a Sunday morning. That is all. Enjoy your season loser.

@Golf_Bravo_Romeo aka GBR aka Husker Troll. you know what's even more funny than you laughing about every post in this thread is your pathetic program and loser coach who can only claim moral victories after games now. Or the sheer fact you are scrolling through an Iowa board on a Sunday morning. That is all. Enjoy your season loser.
Funny how he didn’t laugh at the post showing the final score of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT