ADVERTISEMENT

Nebbie ripped by Irish Times sportswriter

Here is a gif representation of how that writer treated Nebraska football's credibility...

wrestling-gif-10.gif

I would puke too if I had to play for Frosty. Heck, even watching his teams play makes me puke.
For as bad as we have been at winning, the Hickeyes have barely beat on the last play the last 3-4 games. If we are so bad, why not beat us badly?? Only time was when Riley was getting fired and no one cared. Barely won last season versus a freshman QB, grad assistants coaching on the sideline after firings, and playing without top RB and top two defensive players. Real beatdown...

For as bad as we have been at winning, the Hickeyes have barely beat on the last play the last 3-4 games. If we are so bad, why not beat us badly?? Only time was when Riley was getting fired and no one cared. Barely won last season versus a freshman QB, grad assistants coaching on the sideline after firings, and playing without top RB and top two defensive players. Real beatdown...
Your coach suspended a CHILD RAPIST for a half!!!!!

7 in a ROW Baby !

You are just rehashing old material everyone has heard. It wasn't convincing then and it is still not convincing now. Winning games is the only way to change the perception of your program.

They did not ask the Hickeyes to come over. This will make the third continent Huskers have played on after playing in Tokyo in early 90s. Iowa will not leave the state for nonconference games even.
Nope, no one did. I guess they really just wanted someone to give Northwestern a real battle! BTW, do you think you'll have a winning record this year?

😉

Your coach hid in a closet!!

Ummmm, it’s a rivalry game and your boys busted their left nuts to do everything they could to win that game. They even said their practices were amped up so much more than during the regular season for other opponents, said if they practiced like that every day/week to prep for other opponents, they would of won more games.

They did not ask the Hickeyes to come over. This will make the third continent Huskers have played on after playing in Tokyo in early 90s. Iowa will not leave the state for nonconference games even.
The team you support is named the the Cornhuskers, they are located in the the state of Nuhbraska and you seem to have chosen Mizzourah to live..... You're really gonna play the hick card? 😲😂😂. That's pretty funny.

No need to leave the state non conf when you do for conference championship game and regular bowl trips. Hope huskers enjoy their shot at a football vacation for once

7 in a row biotch.....

Irish Times

He surely went all in on UNL
I'm actually going to that game. Invited by a Northwestern Alum. I fear that Dublin, especially Temple Bar, will be filled with odious red people. My only hope is that the husker faithful will be turned back when they realize that their Winnebagos sink in the Atlantic. We will try to hang in less touristy areas.

I might even consider wearing purple for that game, but will likely wear Hawkeye gear. Everyone will hate me. Oh well! Off to Mayo and Sligo after the game to real Ireland. Maybe Galway. Sláinte

For all the games that Frost has tried to cancel, this is a weak argument.

Your whole post was stale except the Hickeyes part lol. If it was a coastal schools’ fanbase I would get it, but as a Nebraska fan is that really the angle you want to take?

This is AWESOME! Keep it coming. I haven’t heard the hickeyes nickname before, that’s so clever, did you come up with that on your own?
Honestly though, you live in one of the most
bass ackward states in the union and you cheer for a team that hasn’t been relevant for decades, sorry if no one takes you seriously.

I'm actually going to that game. Invited by a Northwestern Alum. I fear that Dublin, especially Temple Bar, will be filled with odious red people. My only hope is that the husker faithful will be turned back when they realize that their Winnebagos sink in the Atlantic. We will try to hang in less touristy areas.

I might even consider wearing purple for that game, but will likely wear Hawkeye gear. Everyone will hate me. Oh well! Off to Mayo and Sligo after the game to real Ireland. Maybe Galway. Sláinte
Please post a pic of you in Hawkeye gear at the game.

I am very jealous. Enjoy!

This is AWESOME! Keep it coming. I haven’t heard the hickeyes nickname before, that’s so clever, did you come up with that on your own?
Honestly though, you live in one of the most
bass ackward states in the union and you cheer for a team that hasn’t been relevant for decades, sorry if no one takes you seriously.
Home to Cooter Ray Cornholer & Larry the Cable Guy!🤣

ADVERTISEMENT