****Nebby vs Iowa Game Thread****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
1pm on FS1
Iowa -16.5
O/U 158.0

After 8 straight loses Nebby beat Minny in their last game to end the slide.

barring an absolute collapse the hawks should get the W today at home.

hawks 87-70

I'll be heading out to watch the Hawks crush the choir boy from L'Ames in a couple of hours!

Better be one heck of a arse whuppin!

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
Didn't Larry Bird and Michael Jordon do a commercial like this back in the 90's or was it someone else from the NBA?
Great Commercial....
Yep, 1993 McDonald's, for a Big Mac, you never forget the classic commercials of the 90's

Last edited:
I’ve watched a few minutes if a few Nebraska games. They’re a strange group. Not as douche as some years. Still want to beat them tho.

Keep the mcgowen boys in check and Hawks should win.
Keep an eye on the Asian sharpshooter also.

Just listened to Fred H on the pregame…

Neb had Ohio State down 5 with 40 seconds left and lost.

Had Michigan in serious trouble until late in the game….

Just beat Minnesota…

This game today is no gimme…period.

If the Hawks don’t come to play, and play well, they could easily get beat. I’m sure Fred has a belief that they can win today…

Just listened to Fred H on the pregame…

Neb had Ohio State down 5 with 40 seconds left and lost.

Had Michigan in serious trouble until late in the game….

Just beat Minnesota…

This game today is no gimme…period.

If the Hawks don’t come to play, and play well, they could easily get beat. I’m sure Fred has a belief that they can win today…
Danny Manny was 100% positive that Maryland would beat Iowa at the Xfinity center.

Danny Manny was 100% positive that Maryland would beat Iowa at the Xfinity center.
Truth….just goes to show that what people think or believe (except players) usually doesn’t mean shi…..it’s how the teams play on that specific day. So anything can happen.

Looks like anyone that wants to watch the first few minutes of the game will have to tune into FS1 at 4:00am and watch the replay. Woman's game likely going into overtime. CRAP!

Looks like anyone that wants to watch the first few minutes of the game will have to tune into FS1 at 4:00am and watch the replay. Woman's game likely going into overtime. CRAP!
Xavier with a big 3 there may have saved us.

4 people in the stands for this womens game and even less watching on tv.

FS1 ought to know who is paying for these sports packages. I'd rather watch a blank screen for 2hrs than
a women's basketball game. This garbage Xavier-Providence game should go to an overflow channel.

Reactions: F5n5 and TDJ7
ADVERTISEMENT