ADVERTISEMENT

****Nebby vs Iowa Game Thread****

Iowa did what good teams — and Northwestern — have done to us all year. It looks as if the Hawks are hitting their stride this year in February, so no Fade, right?

Oh, and the yellow unis are classic.

Iowa did what good teams — and Northwestern — have done to us all year. It looks as if the Hawks are hitting their stride this year in February, so no Fade, right?

Oh, and the yellow unis are classic.
Yep...love the script Iowa unis. Oh, and Nebraska sucks.

Reactions: 9and4
You are arguing with no one. Yet again you bring nothing of substance other than worrying about other fans on a message board.
rent free.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
My take away is Keegan just is not ready for the NBA yet. He would be better off putting in as much time as JBo has at Iowa.
like-the-way-you-think-seinfeld.gif

Your boyfriends are here to save the day. Have fun scissoring, Coach

Let’s enjoy the win! There is no need to call anyone out. Nebraska is not good, but Iowa did not let them hang around and put them away early. Moving JBo to point guard has yielded positive results against Minnesota, Maryland and Nebraska. Joe coming off the bench today provided a spark along with Kris and Payton. Hopefully this continues against Michigan, Ohio State and Michigan State. Iowa is going to need everyone to keep playing well with three games in six days.

Thanks, White knight. Are you guys going to discuss that huge run Nebraska went in when Jordan went to the bench and the anointed savior Joe T was on the floor? No? Didn’t think so.
Pretty sure Iowa extended the lead in the first half when joe came in. We were told by you and fran you don’t change the lineup when you are on a good run. Funny how that works for some and not others.

• Haha
Nebby is terrible. They have to be in the bottom five of power conference teams. That's what a team that's fighting to make the tourney should do; hammer the worst the league has to offer.

3 wins to go.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Lol. I’m just deferring to the experts. I’m assuming the performance didn’t count since Nebraska is way worse than Maryland. Sorry, Keegan, your career high is null and void.
I don't know why you'd assume it didn't count, but it's fortunate that you've deferred to someone with a clue. Perhaps I placed you on ignore too early now that you've recognized your obvious intellectual limitations. Yes, of course it counts silly.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT